• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Smartly Dressed Morris

bluenaz said:
Btw jester, that isn't the complete demo version. Read this:

'As many users have pointed out, an incomplete version of the vanilla demo was leaked this afternoon.

I know those of you who downloaded it are excited, but it is NOT the finished demo.'

The real one is going to be released tomorrow sometime.

No it is the real demo , they just didnt want it getting out early before the OFFICIAL demo release day.

Btw its awsome , best fm yet and thats saying something.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
bluenaz said:

'As many users have pointed out, an incomplete version of the vanilla demo was leaked this afternoon.

I know those of you who downloaded it are excited, but it is NOT the finished demo.'

Yes it is the real demo , they just didnt want it getting out early before the OFFICIAL demo release day.

Btw its awsome , best fm yet and thats saying something.

jester

Established Member
bluenaz said:

lol, its so blantently the finished demo. do you think sports interactive would send an unfinished demo to play.com? play.com were meant to release it sunday, with the news of the world, so no way would SI send them a dodgey one. They done it early and SI tried to stop people downloading it obviously.
Not having a go at you of course, i've just had alot of people saying its a lie and it isnt actually a demo. "yeah... because i've been playing thin air all night"

any other screenies you guys want?
the match engine is top notch, you can see skill more, and pace is a major assest. Watching it i saw henry stop, then accelerate and go around the player, which wouldnt have happened in earlier games.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Well after playing 20 matches with my beloved Arsenal can you believe Justin Hoyte (been playing him at right back after Eboue got badly injured) is the second highest rated player in the premiership. Its a funny old game :)

hoyteol7.jpg

Josh27

Can't wait for this. FM's are always the nuts, they completely destroy my social life...but hey, it's worth it! :D

When is the full game due for release?

nazo

Established Member
I played it and i have to say the game is pretty good. It's obviously better than fm06 and i can't wait for the full version.

There are still some bugs here and there (like the price of some players) and i hope they fix them up in the full game (through patches).

Btw, Song is great in this game. :)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Whats the difference between strawberry and vanilla demos?

11vanpersie

yh i was thinking the same thing, although i choose the vanilla version because i prefer vanilla ice cream to strawberry, stupid reason i know but couldnt decide, lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom