• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Gurgen

Established Member
I don't like the 2D match speed. The fastest one is too fast and the one just under it is far too slow. Hope they fix it.

Fab Fabre04

The strawberry took ages. Couldn't wait so downloaded Vanilla instead.

Some of the players I could get for next to nothing in CM 6 I have to pay a few Million for but apart from that it's great

Southampton is one of my feeder clubs

Army of Me

Established Member
I take it we're all playing as Arsenal then?

Anyone else noticed just how brilliant Justin Hoyte is?

LB or RB he's one of my best players.

And I agree Gurgen, the difference is too much between them.

go49oner

Established Member
11vanpersie said:
lol only took me 1 minute to download vanilla!

damn, it took me about 15 min , and i got 2MB broadband.

how fast is your broadband?

PS: the demo is awesome. cant wait for the full game.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
me two 3-1.iam currently riding high at the top of the league. but reading knocked my out of the carling cup on penalties

nazo

Established Member
Gurgen said:
I don't like the 2D match speed. The fastest one is too fast and the one just under it is far too slow. Hope they fix it.

Yup that's annoying.
Oh and they have to add more (better) comments to the game. They are exactly the same as fm06's ones.

Army of Me said:
Anyone else noticed just how brilliant Justin Hoyte is?

LB or RB he's one of my best players.

He's good with me too. Song is great as well.
Merida and Barazite are horrible though.

Wenger14

Established Member
Anyone else getting a ridiculous number of injuries? I've had Eboue, Henry, Rosicky, Flamini, Lehman, and Robin all out long term in addition to the 4 out already.

Also Fabregas is pretty annoyed at me right now for not selling him to Milan.

Prices are way too high as well.

Agree with bluenaz comments are pretty much the same, and agree about the match speed too.

Hope they sort it out.

Oh and Baptista is a ****ing legend.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The first thing that happend was that Hleb got injured for 4 months, and RVP keeps on getting red cards for me, frekkin attitude problem!!!

I bought Bodmer and Baines to strenghtern the squad, still haven't decided on which formation to use, fiddling with different 4-5-1 tactics

I lsot to Fulham playign 4-4-2 so nevermore, three games into the PL and haven't won yet.

LAst game was vs Celtic comfortable 4-0 win away with a 4-1-2-2-1 formation aka 1 CDM, 2 CM, 2 A R/LM and Henry as striekr

vanpersie93

Adebayor's finishing is **** in FM 2007, and I had also al lot of injuries. I decided to play Fran Merida in a pre-season in the middle of the parkm and after 5 min he went of with a long term injurie. Also Eboue is out for 3 weeks.

On the other hand julio baptista is brilliant. Also Fabregas is annoyed I wouldn't let him go to Inter Milan.

Army of Me

Established Member
vanpersie93 said:
Also Fabregas is annoyed I wouldn't let him go to Inter Milan.
You know, if you reply to a transfer enquiry and up the asking price to something rediculous like £50mil, the other team will lose interest and your player won't be at all pissed at you.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i usually play 4-4-2, but if im losing or not playing to well i switch to 4-5-1 which always seems to work.

I brought Brazil Marcelo who is quality and Ribery who is good aswell. and sold Freddie to Porto

Latest posts+

Top Bottom