• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Fab Fabre04

Wenger14 said:
Anyone else getting a ridiculous number of injuries? I've had Eboue, Henry, Rosicky, Flamini, Lehman, and Robin all out long term in addition to the 4 out already.

Also Fabregas is pretty annoyed at me right now for not selling him to Milan.

Prices are way too high as well.

Agree with bluenaz comments are pretty much the same, and agree about the match speed too.

Hope they sort it out.

Oh and Baptista is a f****g legend.

Agree with everything you said. I'm used to CM and am more of a scout than manager so tips would be appreciated. Not doing too bad thiugh, apart from the loss to Fulham.

Prices and Work Permits are a pain in the arse.

nazo

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
i usually play 4-4-2, but if im losing or not playing to well i switch to 4-5-1 which always seems to work.

I brought Brazil Marcelo who is quality and Ribery who is good aswell. and sold Freddie to Porto

How much, how much and how much?
I bought Marcelo for 6mil i think, and would like to sell Freddie. I'll buy Ribery with the money i'll have left.

(when i have time to play the game :roll:)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Pretty funny that when I bought Baines their manager didn't want to sell but the board intervined and told him to sell.

I would still want more things to say before and during the games, Wish them good luck? wtf is up with that seems kinda weak I want to tell them to work hard and stick to the tactic or sumthin

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
bluenaz said:
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
i usually play 4-4-2, but if im losing or not playing to well i switch to 4-5-1 which always seems to work.

I brought Brazil Marcelo who is quality and Ribery who is good aswell. and sold Freddie to Porto

How much, how much and how much?
I bought Marcelo for 6mil i think, and would like to sell Freddie. I'll buy Ribery with the money i'll have left.

(when i have time to play the game :roll:)

I brought Marcelo for £6m, Ribery for £14.2 (7m upfront, 7m in installments), sold Freddie fro £5.25m

nazo

Established Member
Heh, same with me.
There was this funny moment that happened a couple of days ago. I wished the team luck but after the game, Gilberto was unhappy. The reason was that he thought that I thought the team wasn't capable of beating the opposition convincingly.

I :lol: ed at that. There should be more options to pick from imo too.

I brought Marcelo for £6m, Ribery for £14.2 (7m upfront, 7m in installments), sold Freddie fro £5.25m

14.2mil is pretty good for Ribery imo. I think i might buy him.

Alfonso

Established Member
Fab Fabre04 said:
Wenger14 said:
Anyone else getting a ridiculous number of injuries? I've had Eboue, Henry, Rosicky, Flamini, Lehman, and Robin all out long term in addition to the 4 out already.

Agree with bluenaz comments are pretty much the same, and agree about the match speed too.

Hope they sort it out.

Agree with everything you said. I'm used to CM and am more of a scout than manager so tips would be appreciated. Not doing too bad thiugh, apart from the loss to Fulham.

What do you mean you are more of a scout than manager?

Can you just be a scout?

Fab Fabre04

Alfonso said:
Fab Fabre04 said:
Wenger14 said:

Hope they sort it out.

What do you mean you are more of a scout than manager?

Can you just be a scout?

I think we could just be a scout but what I meant was my strong point in CM is scouting.

Youth players etc. etc. I built my whole team around youth. At one point my oldest player was 23. They were all talented but had little to no expierience and most of them were pushed into the first team too fast.

kanooo

Tried the demo version.

Was leading the table with 20 games and could not continue (without cheating when losing a game). :)

Not bad. The new features are great.

I asked Henry to recommend a potential signing. He recommended Ribery. Funny!

The frequent news with the heading "Mourinho in awe of Baptista" always come out whenever he plays well.

kanooo

jester said:
theres a few prematch team talks:

'tell them to enjoy themselves'
'tell them they should win this game'
'tell them you expect a performance'

and the mid match is the same, although when you bring on subs you can say 'enjoy yourself' 'i have faith in your ability' or, and this is what i said to adebayor 'i expect a performance' - so he elbowed a defender and was already walking off when the ref sent him off. :lol:

Well, I'm not sure about how you handled Ade but Baptista got sent off 4 times for me and I had to warn him. But he's really good too as well.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am a little bit disapointed about the prematch talks there should be more choices, and it almost doesn't matter waht I say I always get the response "didn't seem to be listening" or " nothing noticed"

I weill probably end the half of the season at 3d or 4th place, I have a rock solid defence with liek agoal let in a third of the games

TMac

After mourinho was constantly praising baptista, i got message: Baptista bored of mourinho comments! :lol: :D
best line so far...
who's peggy lokando, he is great in this game

nazo

Established Member
anwar_gunners said:
when can i get the full version? i still playing FM2006 now and it's year 2020 in my game hehe.

Wow.
The game is out in some parts of europe, but it depends on where you live.

irongunner

yeah, i think they have differently launch times on the continent. i received my copy this morning, might have a bash sometime this evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom