• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

TMac

anwar_gunners said:
when can i get the full version? i still playing FM2006 now and it's year 2020 in my game hehe.

I'm in 2031 with CM 03/04, Thierry Henry is managing France 8)

nazo

Established Member
seb_afc said:
whats the difference between CM and FM? Which one is better?

Fm is 5x better than cm.
I've tried Cm07 and it's actually bad. It's nowhere as good as fm07.

Meek

yeah i got the game to. but only want to install it when exams are over. i got it on wednesday, by umm "downloading it". of course i cant post the link here, as torrent downloading is "illegal"

Andyman

How gud is Nik Besagno on it? Cuz on FM06 he is immense! Maaaan i cant wait 2 play this game *drools*

I hope they sort out the problem where if you do a particular league all the players from other leagues seem to never play ANY games...its only a small thing but is pants cuz its cool to see how your players are rating against the rest of the world know wot i mean? :x

Meek

i think you talking about how say if you running the premier league, you want to see for eg how ronaldo of real madrid is fairing in the la liga? if yes, then i think its the same case, you only get to see their performance in the european competitions.

in regards to besango i havnt checked him out, but i installed it for my bro yesteday (for me, only after exams otherwise too much distractions :p) but theo walcott is definitely rated much higher. he has a potential ability of around 190.

Andyman

sweeeeeeeet! I bet Carlos Vela and all our other youth players get quality as well, doin an Arsenal league is guna rock!

Meek

yeah will be awesome. that new guy that we dont hear much about: rui fonte is in the team as well. 15 year old kid. apparently another exciting player for the future. cant wait till the 14th of November when my exams are over.

TMac

go49oner said:
TMac said:
anwar_gunners said:
when can i get the full version? i still playing FM2006 now and it's year 2020 in my game hehe.

I'm in 2031 with CM 03/04, Thierry Henry is managing France 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and he just got sacked after france failed to qualify from group on World Cup :( I offered him to be assistant manager but he refused

Fab Fabre04

The players are to f'ing expensive.

I make a 9 million offer for this 8m rated American (Landon Donavon). They reject.

Then 'Boro make a 8m bid for him and they accept!

Franck Ribery is valued as 11m. They want 34m for him!

That really puts me off from buying the game.

Meek

yeah i noticed that when playing my demo and my bro said the full version still has the problem. i probably wont play it till it gets patched.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Meek said:
yeah i noticed that when playing my demo and my bro said the full version still has the problem. i probably wont play it till it gets patched.

studipest thing ive ever heard!

not as if you gonna get ribery for 11million ffs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom