<

FM 2007

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Fab Fabre04, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if this happened in real life i would be happy enough

2. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Barca actually is sh**e in FM 2007, it's usually any of the other 3 (Real, Sevilla, Valencia) that wins the Spanish Cup (or they get beaten heavily by Osasuna, Gimnastic, Valladolid) and the La Liga, but most probably Real.

3. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

Tell us about that time you played as Port Vale and were down to Barcelona 10 - 0 with 5 minutes to go and won 11-10.

4. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I did the same on FM06.

Got rid of the Malaysian league (it had two divisions) and replaced it with an all-Basque team league. Took ages to do but oh well.

5. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

AC Milan squad, 15th October 2008
    [​IMG]

Lionel Messi and Lucas have long term injuries; they're in the reserves. They're the only ones not on loan or co-owned and playing with another club that is in the reserves listing anyway.

6. Clrnc

when you don't replace the teams and you put an extra one in, it actually spoils your game and you won't be able to choose from that league again.

after i am sick of my current game i would edit again, this time putting all the best teams in the world into whole of england including the conferences. then setting up my reserves and u18 into leagues of my choice :)

7. Clrnc

ah i counted the eggs too fast. just been knocked out by them. henry scored to bring the tie level and they won on penalties 5-4.

i won the league now in february but i lost all 3 cups. crap.

8. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

9. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

:lol: Love that video

10. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

I think the Bradford City version is funnier. Still good though.

11. qs

qs New Member Elite

So who started a new game and sold Henry? I sold him for £50m to Barca and I bought Villa and Klose as well as Bodmer, Richards and Fabianski. Its the ability to do things like this so easily that make people think they know better than Wenger :lol:

Like Le Boss though I still desperately lack a decent left winger though. Gonna try for Vincente in the summer. If that fails I'll hold onto Reyes.

12. Clrnc

i sold him for 98m pounds. barca are just pure stupid.

but then again, henry score in the return leg to knock me out :(

13. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

You should've bought Eduardo instead of Klose, he's worth it, and younger, and cheaper.

14. bojed

bojed AM Resident Joker #1 Trusted

eduardo is the man.

somehow i've managed to persuade him to sign a new contract and he's no more being another reyes.

both him and scott sinclair are almost unstoppable and both are in my team.

scott sinclair+eduardo = 5m.

bargain buy.

15. Giga

Giga New Member

[​IMG]

The amount of money I get from Juve is getting way out of hand! :lol:

The money is too much, I gotta move to another club.

16. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

I have a balance of over a billion with Aston Villa, coming into the 2012-2013 season.

And then the file got corrupted.

17. Giga

Giga New Member

And I did. I moved to Bayern after resigning from Juve (just after winning the Serie A again) and currently 1st place in the Bundesliga.

Just a few wins and I've won my 6th consecutive league title as a manager.

I'm signing this Riquelme type of player. 8)

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

18. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

Good player, looks more suited to be a striker then a DM/AMC. He's English too, there's a suprise lol.

19. Giga

Giga New Member

He's finding it hard to settle in Germany. :(

20. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

He'll settle in nonetheless...try getting other English players as well. You'll have to be patient.