<

FM 2007

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Fab Fabre04, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Giga

Giga New Member

Indeed I will. There are plenty of English players that are creeping on a come up over there.

When Wenger retires, I'll take over the Arsenal. :cool:

2. Giga

Giga New Member

And it looks as if Saunders is going to like his surroundings. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GOAL!

[​IMG]

3. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter Trusted

4. qs

qs New Member Elite

Great stuff, I'll run that tonight

5. qs

qs New Member Elite

Does it work on pirate copies?

6. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

It's only the database.

7. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter Trusted

Seems good so far, havn't played it much but I've already sold Sagna and Fabianski lol. Got Gordon (seems one of the few transfers they wernt done) and Nigel de Jong instead.

8. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

9. Giga

Giga New Member

Bayern Squad:
    [​IMG]

Bundesliga at Present:
    [​IMG]

I like to consider this players as my "Diamonds in the Rough", they have been FANTASIC :cool:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Saunders, Hook and Giovinco are considered "World Class". Esposito is considered a "wonderkid".

Wenger will be retiring, so I'll be moving to Arsenal at the end of the season.

10. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

You should train Esposito to a different position imo. 9 for heading is pretty bad and his jumping attribute doesn't really help. He's 176cm too, pretty short for a dc. I think he'll be best as a right back or even dm.

11. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Just signed loads of Brazilians with EU Nationality...then sent them on loan...They're regens I think

12. Giga

Giga New Member

He'll be better as a DM TBH, he doesn't have the right attributes as a RB. His crossing stats says it all.

But still, he's pretty decent and useful in open play, and he has loads of years to improve.

Thanks for the advice nonetheless. :)

13. xcdude24

xcdude24 New Member Trusted

Can anyone recommend me a young, decent CB that can make an immediate impact? I'm playing with Aston Villa right now and I've got about 7.5 million pounds to spend. I was thinking Curtis Davies, but he's playing for West Brom so he'll cost a ton of money. I've signed Jack Hobbs, but he'll be a couple years before he's ready to play at a premiership level.

EDIT: I failed to sign Vanden Borre & Corluka and I'm thinking Kompany will be too expensive.

14. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Try one of the Russian CB's from CSKA. They're not young but cheap and can do a job. Zubar, Faty, Dimitro Chygrinksi (sp?) are also decent. There's a lot of them out there.

15. DREVAK

DREVAK New Member

Check the previous pages, there have been quite a few tips for decent players. Off the top of my head – Brian McLean should be quite cheap and I have found him good, good enough for the Premier League even! Plus he is twenty or so years old. I believe he starts in Motherwell. I got him for about 1.5 million pounds.

16. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Kirk Broadfoot, and Billy Jones is a versatile defender.

17. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

Hobbs is ready for the epl. I bought him in the first season and used him against Chelsea and ManU (lots of injuries) and he did great. Give him a chance and you'll see.

18. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

I got Naldo for 7mill, quality player. I just started a career with Arsenal and sold Phil to Villa for 4mill, I'm in July at the moment just before the season begins and within 2 days of joining Villa, look what happens.

[​IMG]

Poor Phil :lol:

19. qs

qs New Member Elite

Phils immense in FM though.

20. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Djourou turns out to be better though, and at least for the "Home-grown" status Djourou is HG and trained at Arsenal.