• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Giga

Indeed I will. There are plenty of English players that are creeping on a come up over there.

When Wenger retires, I'll take over the Arsenal. :cool:

Giga

And it looks as if Saunders is going to like his surroundings. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GOAL!

4m32hjt.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Seems good so far, havn't played it much but I've already sold Sagna and Fabianski lol. Got Gordon (seems one of the few transfers they wernt done) and Nigel de Jong instead.

Giga

Bayern Squad:

Bundesliga at Present:

I like to consider this players as my "Diamonds in the Rough", they have been FANTASIC :cool:

Saunders, Hook and Giovinco are considered "World Class". Esposito is considered a "wonderkid".

Wenger will be retiring, so I'll be moving to Arsenal at the end of the season.

nazo

Established Member
You should train Esposito to a different position imo. 9 for heading is pretty bad and his jumping attribute doesn't really help. He's 176cm too, pretty short for a dc. I think he'll be best as a right back or even dm.

Giga

bluenaz said:
You should train Esposito to a different position imo. 9 for heading is pretty bad and his jumping attribute doesn't really help. He's 176cm too, pretty short for a dc. I think he'll be best as a right back or even dm.

He'll be better as a DM TBH, he doesn't have the right attributes as a RB. His crossing stats says it all.

But still, he's pretty decent and useful in open play, and he has loads of years to improve.

Thanks for the advice nonetheless. :)

xcdude24

Established Member
Can anyone recommend me a young, decent CB that can make an immediate impact? I'm playing with Aston Villa right now and I've got about 7.5 million pounds to spend. I was thinking Curtis Davies, but he's playing for West Brom so he'll cost a ton of money. I've signed Jack Hobbs, but he'll be a couple years before he's ready to play at a premiership level.

EDIT: I failed to sign Vanden Borre & Corluka and I'm thinking Kompany will be too expensive.

Gurgen

Established Member
Try one of the Russian CB's from CSKA. They're not young but cheap and can do a job. Zubar, Faty, Dimitro Chygrinksi (sp?) are also decent. There's a lot of them out there.

DREVAK

Established Member
xcdude24 said:
Can anyone recommend me a young, decent CB that can make an immediate impact? I'm playing with Aston Villa right now and I've got about 7.5 million pounds to spend. I was thinking Curtis Davies, but he's playing for West Brom so he'll cost a ton of money. I've signed Jack Hobbs, but he'll be a couple years before he's ready to play at a premiership level.

EDIT: I failed to sign Vanden Borre & Corluka and I'm thinking Kompany will be too expensive.

Check the previous pages, there have been quite a few tips for decent players. Off the top of my head – Brian McLean should be quite cheap and I have found him good, good enough for the Premier League even! Plus he is twenty or so years old. I believe he starts in Motherwell. I got him for about 1.5 million pounds.

entropy13

Established Member
DREVAK said:
xcdude24 said:

Check the previous pages, there have been quite a few tips for decent players. Off the top of my head – Brian McLean should be quite cheap and I have found him good, good enough for the Premier League even! Plus he is twenty or so years old. I believe he starts in Motherwell. I got him for about 1.5 million pounds.

Kirk Broadfoot, and Billy Jones is a versatile defender.

nazo

Established Member
Hobbs is ready for the epl. I bought him in the first season and used him against Chelsea and ManU (lots of injuries) and he did great. Give him a chance and you'll see.

Rocafella

Established Member
I got Naldo for 7mill, quality player. I just started a career with Arsenal and sold Phil to Villa for 4mill, I'm in July at the moment just before the season begins and within 2 days of joining Villa, look what happens.

Poor Phil :lol:

Top Bottom