• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Fab Fabre04

Gunnergregharrison said:
Meek said:
yeah i noticed that when playing my demo and my bro said the full version still has the problem. i probably wont play it till it gets patched.

studipest thing ive ever heard!

not as if you gonna get ribery for 11million ffs!

didn't expect to get him for 11 m. But I didn't expect to get him for 37 m or something like that

gunnerGH

Established Member
Im getting a stupid amount of injuries on this game. Rosicky, hleb, walcott and ljungberg out for 4 months and now baptista has just got injured aswell

Sol man

I downloaded the skin titlebars (same applies for all logos and player images) for the premiership and I have tried everything that worked in FM 2006 but I cannot get it to work. I downloaded it here and I used his config.xml but still I cannot get it to work. Has any one here gotten theirs to work?

gunnerGH

Established Member
Sol man said:
I downloaded the skin titlebars (same applies for all logos and player images) for the premiership and I have tried everything that worked in FM 2006 but I cannot get it to work. I downloaded it here and I used his config.xml but still I cannot get it to work. Has any one here gotten theirs to work?

nope no luck here either. Couldnt find the logos file

moriconi

can someone pm me a link 2 download the full version please, it dont come out 4 another 2 months in australia

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jorge Inostroza is on it, he was great on 2006 but not many people seemed to have found him, check him out and get him, I couldn't thou workpermits and stuff

TMac

YeahBee said:
Jorge Inostroza is on it, he was great on 2006 but not many people seemed to have found him, check him out and get him, I couldn't thou workpermits and stuff

He is from Chile right? Midfielder, 15yr?

Kilgallon

Got the game yesterday, addicted already.

Henry's suitably devastating, think he's got 20 goals in 15 games so far this season.

Walcott's brilliant as well, having to play him as a winger at the moment. There's a neat feature in the game where you can pair up a younger player to learn from a more experienced one. I think it helps them develop the same kind of stats and playing mentality as their tutor. Naturally, Mr. Henry is currently tutoring Theo.

Denilson is also class, has already got MOTM awards in the Champions League. Him and Fabregas have been destroying all in thier path.

Top of the league in November, Chelsea and Man U outside of the top 4. Bwahaha.

Fab Fabre04

Yeah all those players that you've mentioned have been devestaing. Except most of them have been injured for me.

Julio is a monster in this game.

I've been having a headache with the game

I play 4-1-3-2

Gilberto or Denilson or Flamini as DM. They switch with one of my defenders some times during the games

Theo has made the RW his. Haven;t really got anyone apart from Tomas for LW. But I'be got Hleb, Fabregas, Diaby and Merida. All brilliant at CM.I'm pretty sure there's some one I'm forgetting.

Gael Clichy and Justin Hoyte have been amazing as full backs

I've converted Flamini to LB and Song to CB.

What formation do you use and what tactics?

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Can't seem to sign anyone on here.. that's to be expected though as I'm a rookie manager. But the fees seem pretty ridiculous so far.

Kilgallon

I'm using a flat 4-4-2 at the moment, though I modify the player instructions to suit the team I'm playing.

In team instructions I use a high attacking mentality, high width, short passing and high defensive line. Seems to work pretty well, though I make minor modifications from game to game.

I've heard lots of problems about injuries and high transfer fees. Though I've experienced neither, it will probably have to be fixed with the first patch if the game is to be enjoyable for everyone.

andyswafc

First season came 4th! Liverpool won league,chelsea second and The fricking Spuds 3rd.

Semi-Final FA Cup

Quarter Finals Camps League

Disapointing

go49oner

Established Member
andyswafc said:
First season came 4th! Liverpool won league,chelsea second and The fricking Spuds 3rd.

Semi-Final FA Cup

Disapointing

:thumbdown you need more practice mate. i finished 2nd on my 1st season ,Chelsea won the title with 4 games to spare!
i lost to AC milan on penalties on CL semis, they went on to win it. i went out the FA Cup in early rounds, because i played my reserve's.(Big mistake). am on my 2nd season and Sweden offered me job.

andyswafc

go49oner said:
andyswafc said:

Semi-Final FA Cup

Disapointing

:thumbdown you need more practice mate. i finished 2nd on my 1st season ,Chelsea won the title with 4 games to spare!
i lost to AC milan on penalties on CL semis, they went on to win it. i went out the FA Cup in early rounds, because i played my reserve's.(Big mistake). am on my 2nd season and Sweden offered me job.

Yer Milan knocked me out too. How much transfer funds did you get at the end of the first season?

go49oner

Established Member
andyswafc said:
go49oner said:
andyswafc said:

Semi-Final FA Cup

Disapointing

Yer Milan knocked me out too. How much transfer funds did you get at the end of the first season?

Am sh*t with transfers in FM. i tried everything to buy Kaka but without anyluck. i didnt buy anyone on my 1st season, but bought Fat ronaldo from madrid in 2nd for 15 milion.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom