• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Kilgallon

invisibleman18 said:
Decided to have another go with Arsenal last night. Man this game is too addictive! Just before midnight I thought "hmmm I fancy some Football Manager, I'll just start a game for an hour then go to bed."
3am I finally get into bed. :lol:

Haha, this game's seeeriously bad for that kind of thing. I've wasted entire days...really doesn't give you a feeling of fulfillment unfortunately.

I signed Luka Modric for a laugh before the transfer window closed, he's now keeping Rosicky out of the team :wink:

gunnerGH

Established Member
Kilgallon said:
invisibleman18 said:
Decided to have another go with Arsenal last night. Man this game is too addictive! Just before midnight I thought "hmmm I fancy some Football Manager, I'll just start a game for an hour then go to bed."
3am I finally get into bed. :lol:

Haha, this game's seeeriously bad for that kind of thing. I've wasted entire days...really doesn't give you a feeling of fulfillment unfortunately.

I signed Luka Modric for a laugh before the transfer window closed, he's now keeping Rosicky out of the team :wink:

Its true, soooo addictive. And when you lose a game you can quit, you have to win the next one! lol

After two years without the title I finally regained it by beating Chelsea in the final game of the season!

In the year 2022 now. The only remaining "real" player in my arsenal squad is Oscar Ustari who one of my first ever purchases!

Theo Walcott, Micah Richards and Daniel Sturridge have just retired!

I was on it from 12 noon until 1 in the moring yesterday! aah!

:shock:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i decided to give it a go with pompey again, starting a new game with them.

but this time i cheated with the transfers for a twist. managed chelsea, 'pool, arsenal, man utd and Sp**s all at the same time. squeezed out stupid money for last resort players and pompey are a happy club.

lualua to chelsea for 70m. lovely~

gave Sp**s, man utd and pool's players max wages with max add-ons and they are now on the road to bankruptcy. did the same to chelsea but never to my beloved arsenal.

fined cesc, rosicky, flamini, hleb, clichy, almunia, djourou, senderos, rvp and essien with 2 weeks' wages. got booted out of arsenal and then managed them back. sold them to pompey for nothing.

my current 1st 11:

almunia

flamster--campbell--djourou--clichy

hleb--cesc--essien--bale

scott sinclair--rvp

subs: kasper schmeichel, rosicky, phil, eduardo, kranjcar

essien: set to mixed forward runs, zonal marking and free role.

he's a freaking beast.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
invisibleman18 said:
Inter offered 57 million for Henry. 33m up front and 24m in instalments over 6 months. So I accepted, and he agreed terms with them. But then the deal fell through because they couldn't afford it! Why did they offer it then? :lol:
Eduardo's work permit was denied, but I appealed and he got it.

i hate italian teams in FM07.

i've had big money offers for kranjcar from milan, inter, fiorentina etc.

i accepted fiorentina's bid as they offered the highest - 10m.

but then the deal was off. fiorentina couldn't afford the fees.

offered kranjcar to milan and inter for 10m but ended in the same manner as fiorentina's.

bullsh1t

Giga

Oh dear. :(

52qbg9x.jpg

I have a funny feeling because:

1. It's ARSENAL.

2. It's Wenger's last year on my game. (He's gonna retire from the football world).

3. Arsenal are about to lose out to *cough* Tottenham *cough* in the Premiership.

4. Wenger and I are good friends.

5. It would be nice for Arsenal to win since it's Wenger's last year, but I also want to add trophies to MY name.

:(

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
gunnerGH you are crazy. haha. 2022?

i think by that time there are so many regens, you are completely in a newfootballing world with all the real players retiring

gunnerGH

Established Member
Not crazy no. Sad ....maybe

I usually last until 30 years after then get bored. As of now I cant wait to see how my new team will shape up!

Bring on season 2022-2023!!!

gunnerGH

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
Yet another injury. Fabregas for 2 months now.

You usually get a build up of injuries if your training is set to heavy or over.

Else, you have been over-achieving and the computer wants you to lose now

lol

invisibleman18

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
invisibleman18 said:
Yet another injury. Fabregas for 2 months now.

You usually get a build up of injuries if your training is set to heavy or over.

Else, you have been over-achieving and the computer wants you to lose now

lol

Training is the higher end of medium, and I'm only 2 league games into the season!

go49oner

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
Not crazy no. Sad ....maybe

I usually last until 30 years after then get bored. As of now I cant wait to see how my new team will shape up!

Bring on season 2022-2023!!!

Holy crap! 30 year!?! And I though I was FM freak.

I usually last about 10-15 years before I get completely bored of the game, sometime I give up straight after winning world cup.

Kilgallon

My computer's a piece of **** lol. I think if I got to 2023 it'd grind to a halt :lol:

Just won the treble for the third consecutive year with Arsenal. I've made the switch to Villa (traitor!) for a new challenge...just starting the 09/10 season..

xcdude24

Established Member
I'm absolutely on fire with Aston Villa in my second season. I finished top of the table in my CL stage(with PSG, Feyenoord, and Milan), and i'm undefeated in the Prem. Lineup(4-4-2 diamond attacking)

------------------------Akinfeev--------------------------
---Hughes----Corluka----Kompany---Bouma---
--------------------------Lucas--------------------------
----Agbonlahor---------------------------Barry-------
-------------------------Modric-------------------------
--------------Moore-----------Eduardo--------------

SUBS:
Stuart Taylor/Eduardo Ratinho
Mellberg/Laursen
Anderson
Jo(absolutely immense, by the way)
Petrov

Luke Moore is a gem of a player, but I really haven't been impressed with Eduardo(though his goalscoring has drastically improved in the second season). Modric is injured all the damn time, and Corluka seems to get injured a lot too. By the way, Corluka is probably the best defender in this game. He's absolutely amazing. Picked him up for something like 2 million pounds, too.

Garreth Barry is a beast as well.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
where can i find Jo? i've heard many great reviews about him but everytime i key in "jo", hundreds of Jo's will appear.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

CSKA Moscow i think- erm i have some players who i looked up about and there potential ability is really high- how do i get them up to their potential ability?

xcdude24

Established Member
bojed said:
where can i find Jo? i've heard many great reviews about him but everytime i key in "jo", hundreds of Jo's will appear.

He plays for CSKA Moscow, type in "joao alves" and his name should come up as "Jo".

I've actually had a lot of success with Bouma, no real problems(he was named on the Premier league team of the year last season). Baines went to Tottenham, though, so I was either gonna buy Bale or try to get Chiellini.

Hughes is pretty terrible, though. I'm trying to get Ratinho up to snuff(who is immense down the line)

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
thanks ArsenalwithoutVieira and xcdude24.

bouma is class on my FM, currently playing for valencia.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom