• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Fab Fabre04

B000GHED7S.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

hrergebnis21wn.jpg

3010-screen2.jpg

3010-screen1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Manager_2007

http://www.shopireland.ie/games/detail/ ... 007-(PC-CD)/

Well any news about Football Manager 2007 post here. It's just going to be a revamp of FM 2006. With a couple of changes. The biggest one being there'll be feeder clubs

edit: why the hell aren't the pictures showing?Modedit: Fixed some pics for you, don't think you'd copied the image location correctly...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
for sure, feeder clubs and improved halftime talks is what gets me, I want to be able to shout to them during the game aswell

Fab Fabre04

Au contraire.

So since when has rosicky left us.

Cole will probably be leaving.

Cesc will be better in the game.

Last FM didn't have Theo, Abou or Ade.

A couple of new youngsters.

Fab Fabre04

gunningforglory said:
how do feeder clubs work???you get first option on its players right??? cant wait for this!the last two were brilliant!

Or if you're a small club like Brighton who's a feeder club for Us for example. If we didn't want a youngster (or maybe even a senior player) then they get first choice and the big clubs youngsters come on loan.

gunningforglory

Fab Fabre04 said:
gunningforglory said:
how do feeder clubs work???you get first option on its players right??? cant wait for this!the last two were brilliant!

Or if you're a small club like Brighton who's a feeder club for Us for example. If we didn't want a youngster (or maybe even a senior player) then they get first choice and the big clubs youngsters come on loan.

thanks!

jester

Established Member
very good.
the scout reports are a very good feature. hold up, i'll get some screenies for you all.

jester

Established Member
i already made theo look at henry as a role model, to which both players were very happy about, and i done this with a few others (told connolly to learn off toure etc)
fm07ya5.png

grimandi scouted ribery for me:
fm072cu1.png

jester

Established Member
the board suggest a few clubs to have as a feeder, with barnet another choice. I chose beveren, i thought the work permit was a plus, although i dont know if i can sign a player from say brazil and send them there immediately:
fm073.jpg

why not tap-up cole back eh? also note favoured clubs... yeah right ashley :roll:
fm074.jpg

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
thanks jester that looks very cool,

I am lookign forward to the talking before games and stuff like that, would like more options when talking to plaeyrs during games aswell

jester

Established Member
theres a few prematch team talks:

'tell them to enjoy themselves'
'tell them they should win this game'
'tell them you expect a performance'

and the mid match is the same, although when you bring on subs you can say 'enjoy yourself' 'i have faith in your ability' or, and this is what i said to adebayor 'i expect a performance' - so he elbowed a defender and was already walking off when the ref sent him off. :lol:

nazo

Established Member
Btw jester, that isn't the complete demo version. Read this:

'As many users have pointed out, an incomplete version of the vanilla demo was leaked this afternoon.

I know those of you who downloaded it are excited, but it is NOT the finished demo.'

The real one is going to be released tomorrow sometime.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom