• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

Nutsy

Established Member
Bloooody Hell entropy13. Baptista scored 7 in that game :shock:

Second team r not. 17-0 and 7 of them by Baptista is worth the shock

entropy13

Established Member
Gunners_Nadz said:
Bloooody Hell entropy13. Baptista scored 7 in that game :shock:

Second team r not. 17-0 and 7 of them by Baptista is worth the shock

3 new Arsenal records made, biggest win, highest scoring game and most goals scored in one game. :)

Akinfeev
Gallas
Toure
Traore
C. Davies
Menez sub 64
Walcott
Lucas
Julio Baptista
Vela sub 60
Adebayor sub 68

subs:
Lehmann
Vanden Borre
Gasbarroni
Bendtner
Coloccini on 60
Adu on 68
Eduardo on 64

Only Akinfeev, Gallas, Toure and Coloccini are the starters for my first XI.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Entropy, ive just started a new game with west ham and im lacking a bit in the central defense and midfiels areas. Do you know anyone who could come in an do a good job for around 1 million?

gunnerGH

Established Member
prem20222023rq1.png

oh yeh, on my arsenal game, liverpool have just been relegated! haah!

Was hoping Chelsea or Utd would but they never go lower than tenth! boo

entropy13

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
Entropy, ive just started a new game with west ham and im lacking a bit in the central defense and midfiels areas. Do you know anyone who could come in an do a good job for around 1 million?

Billy Jones, although you can get him for as low as 800k to as much as 1.1m. Very versatile as well. If you want more experience, you can most probably get Igor Tudor on loan.

Kilgallon

What are your thoughts on using FM Scout?

I'd consider it cheating, but sometimes it's fun to use. Like using god mode and unlimited ammo on an FPS...

DREVAK

Established Member
Well, it is cheating, but then again, there is nothing wrong in doing what you consider fun. And that's only up to you and noone else. I have used tools like that when I tried starting a new game as Derby, to check whether my youngsters had the potential, myself. Never progressed with the game, though. Kept going back to my blue Ipswich in their brave battle for victory in the Premier League.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
lol gunnergh, in my game spuds is in div 1, liverpool and chelsea in championship.

entropy13

Established Member
Aston Villa actually got to the ECC during my first season with Arsenal (06-07). It was Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Everton, Blackburn, Newcastle, Tottenham, Bolton, in descending order.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
DAmmit I hate Bayern Muncih I was the normal german powerhosue you could imagine, a great teram and for 7 seasons I failed to win the CL!

Started a new season with Milan instead, Chelseas tried to buy Kaka so he was unsettled and I sold him.

New signings

Baines
Alvez
Felipe (great young CD from udinese)
Cardenas
Anderson
Raul Gracia
Vincenzo Iaquinta

gunnerGH

Established Member
@ Yeahbee

Sometimes I have bad runs. Didnt win the champions league for 6 years on this. then when I finally did it was best thing ever! .......beat Chelsea! GET IN!

xcdude24

Established Member
speaking of bad runs,i'm absolutely tearing it up with Villa right now. I'm rotating like hell but I've won all 7 or 8 my my PL games and I haven't conceded a goal.

xcdude24

Established Member
by the way, does anyone ever experience permanent injuries? There's quite a few players in my game(Kuyt, Henry, Reyes, etc) that have been "back in training after injury" for the past year or so.

entropy13

Established Member
xcdude24 said:
by the way, does anyone ever experience permanent injuries? There's quite a few players in my game(Kuyt, Henry, Reyes, etc) that have been "back in training after injury" for the past year or so.

Must be something wrong with your training regimen then. My longest injury so far was 4 months, and 3 of those months are during the pre-season.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i'm back with reading again, but this time with a record derby would be proud of.

11 games into the season, 2 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses.

tried to sign ivanovic but can't get his work permit approved.

leroy lita sucked big time. kevin doyle is the dog's bollox and haynes isn't half bad, injuries aside.

hahnemann should be given a poisonous shot by the club's physio. i swear he's got to be one of the worst EPL keepers on FM2007, as well as dean kiely.

at 1st it was going alright but then my computer mysteriously shut down so i restarted my pc and played the whole thing again and my luck could only be surpassed by hotspuds.

perhaps this is what i deserve for smacking my pc for the past 2 years.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
reading were 19th at the end of the 0607 season and got relegated but somehow we've managed to win 1-0 against liverpool in the FA Final haha take that you bin dippers!

will post the reactions from fans to the boards to reading's past heroes 'bout the victory. they're on kegs at the mo.

EDIT - got the boot out from them f*cking boards, 2 days after i signed some super cool staffs to help them out next season. screw reading, i hope they get relegated this season.

xcdude24

Established Member
entropy13 said:
xcdude24 said:

Must be something wrong with your training regimen then. My longest injury so far was 4 months, and 3 of those months are during the pre-season.

Never happened to one of my players. I'm thinking it's a bug.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom