• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2013

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Poacher said:
Anybody aware if FM 2013 Handheld on an android tablet is worth paying £6.99 for?

It's a very, very barebone version of the PC version. It's incredibly simple to the point that even the attributes are simplified. There's no acceleration and pace, there's just pace ie.

Poacher

Dokaka said:
Poacher said:
Anybody aware if FM 2013 Handheld on an android tablet is worth paying £6.99 for?

It's a very, very barebone version of the PC version. It's incredibly simple to the point that even the attributes are simplified. There's no acceleration and pace, there's just pace ie.

That is a resounding no then! Thanks for the help mate.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Started a network game recently with 2 of my friends. Don't judge me but i picked City as all i care about is winning. The other lads picked Chelsea and United.

Pretty sure this game is made by Sp**s fans. 19 games gone and i've a very respectable 44 points (W14 D2 L3. Sp**s have a ridiculous 48 (W15 D3 L1). Their only loss was to Chelsea. It was their 9th game and it was their first goal to concede all season. They've only conceded 3 in 19 which is really really pi**ing me off, not only because its unrealistic but conceding the least amount of goals is usually my thing. My friend is obviously great at this game because he's only dropped the same amount of points as Sp**s but he has only played 17 games.

Bought Fellaini and Lamela and loaned in Eduardo as emergency cover. Fellaini is a beast. Lescott and Kompany have been immense for me, only conceded 8 goals in the league. Got Bayern in the last 16, Chelsea in the LC semi's and yet to start the FA cup.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s are everybody's darling it seems, overpowered in most games. When starting a new EPL season on FIFA they are always tipped to finish 2nd ahead of City, Chavs and us :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Was playing Japan in the world cup, my captain Hasebe retired after the Semi Finals and decided to forgo the world cup final against England. How bloody weird is that?

E

Enoch

I make FM kits for Arsenal. I started to do Puma kits for FM14, but i stopped, i don't know if i want to put all that work in again for this years game, i did FM13 kits all the way up to 2031. I made 10 home kits 'cause of the two year rule we have, except for the anniversary kits, i only made them one year, and made 17 away kits. I shared my FM13 kits on A-M in the lobby, gave the link to download and everything, but i think only a couple people downloaded it, some said they were nice. I had reverted back to Adidas after the Nike deal ended and brought back the O2 sponsor, then put Sony as a sponsor after that.

For FM14 though, i don't know if i'll continue, i have three kits in total so far, one home, 2 away. Looking forward to playing FM14 though!

Top Bottom