• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

They use real life scouts and analysts to gather their database of data. It’s not random.

It's still decided before you start the game and it's no way for you to influence it. There is also new players' intake every year where it's the game itself that has all the power but you as manager and player zero.

Manberg

Predator
It's still decided before you start the game and it's no way for you to influence it. There is also new players' intake every year where it's the game itself that has all the power but you as manager and player zero.

Why do you feel the need to influence predicted data analysed by experts?

Manberg

Predator
Thats not what I want for a game that has been the same for last 10 years.

Take your suggestion to their official forums. See what others have to say about it there. Personally I'm not a fan of your suggestion, don't be offended. Others might think differently.
SI staff do consider suggestions. I remember suggesting the ability to turn off the ingame editor in an earlier game and they responded to me saying they'll do it. It's been in every game ever since :)

Take your suggestion to their official forums. See what others have to say about it there. Personally I'm not a fan of your suggestion, don't be offended. Others might think differently.
SI staff do consider suggestions. I remember suggesting the ability to turn off the ingame editor in an earlier game and they responded to me saying they'll do it. It's been in every game ever since :)

I dont give **** about opinion. Im allowed to talk about it here. If you dont like it then you can shut down your laptop and go back to pray on girls at the bar.

Manberg

Predator
Im all for debate about my or yours ideas but dont tell me what I should feel about the gaþe or go somewhere else just because you disagree with me.

You've read my intention wrong. I'm all for debate and discussion. Just saying you could get feedback on their official forum. You might even get your ideas implemented in future games. It doesn't matter whether or not I agree.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope they leave Covid out of this game, feel it will be in bad taste to have it included.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hope they leave Covid out of this game, feel it will be in bad taste to have it included.
Looks like it’s in the game, pre-season begins on July 27 and the season starts in September.

Looks like it’s in the game, pre-season begins on July 27 and the season starts in September.

tenor.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nah this will be the second FM21 I don't buy most likely. I do love to buy players and create dream teams but everything around that that FM21 offers just annoys me, especially all the media thingy.

How about you?
Yeah, got it on sale yesterday. Just started a season with West Ham, nice challenging job with all the rubbish they have in their squad. Haven’t played FM in a while so I’m a bit rusty.

And as you said earlier in the thread there’s a lot of interaction with the players. These guys moan about everything ffs.

Yeah, got it on sale yesterday. Just started a season with West Ham, nice challenging job with all the rubbish they have in their squad. Haven’t played FM in a while so I’m a bit rusty.

And as you said earlier in the thread there’s a lot of interaction with the players. These guys moan about everything ffs.

I hate to have to deal with unhappinesd from Sokratis, Elneny, Özil, Mustafi, AMN, and majority of the squad just because they havent play a game for 4 games.

Tbh I think FM fail to replicate the reality here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I hate to have to deal with unhappinesd from Sokratis, Elneny, Özil, Mustafi, AMN, and majority of the squad just because they havent play a game for 4 games.

Tbh I think FM fail to replicate the reality here.
Pick a smaller club to start off with and work your way up, more fun that way IMO.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is everyone's match engine...3D, 2D or just text commentary?

2D all the way for me, think 3D just doesn't look or feel right...I remember the old games that just used to be text commentary only, fun in a frustrating kind of way :lol:

Top Bottom