FM 21

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
So who did they replace Mik with?
955223-BB-103-F-42-FD-9061-4333-C123761-D.jpg

Gets even stranger...

5-A731573-D679-418-F-9-B5-E-A9-CADDAECE95.jpg

al-Ustaadh

Has Resources In North London
For those FM fans... I recommend checking out Enda Story and BusttheNet Gaming on YouTube. I enjoy them a lot when it comes to fun simulations, finding cheap wonderkids and hidden gems, and testing tactical systems.

al-Ustaadh

Anybody heard anything on when the post-January transfer window patch update comes out?

Don't feel like playing until then... Ödegaard has changed things.

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
Trusted
Anybody heard anything on when the post-January transfer window patch update comes out?

Don't feel like playing until then... Ødegaard has changed things.

My source said they are expecting it before February finishes, so fingers crossed not long to go.

al-Ustaadh

My source said they are expecting it before February finishes, so fingers crossed not long to go.
Awesome. Have been antsy to start a new save but I want to wait for the updated Arsenal squad. Going to be awesome not having to put up with Özil’s bullshit.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Have you never used the winter update on any FM before?
I thought that was only for bugs and other gameplay issues. Transfers are such a big part of the game that a squad update isn’t really needed IMO.

al-Ustaadh

I thought that was only for bugs and other gameplay issues. Transfers are such a big part of the game that a squad update isn’t really needed IMO.
Disagree completely. Big difference starting your season with Özil, Kolasinac, Sokratis, and Mustafi compared to starting without them and having Ödegaard.

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Fulham Win

Votes: 2 4.0%