FM 21

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Started a Real Madrid save on FM21 mobile to unlock some settings;

Season 2; signed Mbappe, De Ligt and Camavinga in the summer and then Haaland in January - the game is over, its soooooo easy.

GK: Courtois
LB: Mendy
CB: De Ligt
CB: Varane
RB: Odriozola
CM: Camavinga
CM: Kroos
LW: Vinicius Jr
RW: Rodrygo
ST: Mbappe
ST: Haaland

Not bragging as its Real Madrid but literally won everything each season and still not unlocked the 'Sugardaddy' setting I want!

Also, 2nd season Barcelona are an absolute mess, making awful signings and struggle to finish in the CL spots.

Onto 3rd season now, 200mil transfer budget and no one to sign as its not needed right now, Ramos does a job as backup CB, Hazard and Brahim Diaz cover wingers, Jovic covers ST, Valverde, Casemiro and Ödegaard cover CM's.

Any suggestions on replacing Hazard and Ramos eventually?

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Also, 2nd season Barcelona are an absolute mess, making awful signings and struggle to finish in the CL spots.
I started a Barca save, you begin the season with a £5m transfer budget. :lol: Giving Messi a new contract kills your wage budget as well.

Luckily they have so many great young players like Fati, Moriba, Firipo and a few academy lads.

al-Ustaadh

Has Resources In North London
I started a Barca save, you begin the season with a £5m transfer budget. :lol: Giving Messi a new contract kills your wage budget as well.

Luckily they have so many great young players like Fati, Moriba, Firipo and a few academy lads.
Alarcon is remarkable. I snap him up for 7 million pounds for Arsenal. You don't get him for a couple of years, but dear god he's a good one.

N@th@n

Has anyone else dived into these yet?

I've just downloaded the 01/02 database for FM21.

Wasn't going to bother buying this years game but managing Henry/Vieira at 23/24 years old was too good to pass up!

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
EA2-B4834-1-EA0-4-E32-B2-C1-67-E3-F06-B7-F03.jpg

Didn’t think the perfect response existed on this game, I was wrong...

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Fulham Win

Votes: 2 4.0%