• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So who did they replace Mik with?
955223-BB-103-F-42-FD-9061-4333-C123761-D.jpg

Gets even stranger...

5-A731573-D679-418-F-9-B5-E-A9-CADDAECE95.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
For those FM fans... I recommend checking out Enda Story and BusttheNet Gaming on YouTube. I enjoy them a lot when it comes to fun simulations, finding cheap wonderkids and hidden gems, and testing tactical systems.

al-Ustaadh

Anybody heard anything on when the post-January transfer window patch update comes out?

Don't feel like playing until then... Ødegaard has changed things.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anybody heard anything on when the post-January transfer window patch update comes out?

Don't feel like playing until then... Ødegaard has changed things.

My source said they are expecting it before February finishes, so fingers crossed not long to go.

al-Ustaadh

My source said they are expecting it before February finishes, so fingers crossed not long to go.
Awesome. Have been antsy to start a new save but I want to wait for the updated Arsenal squad. Going to be awesome not having to put up with Özil’s bullshit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Have you never used the winter update on any FM before?
I thought that was only for bugs and other gameplay issues. Transfers are such a big part of the game that a squad update isn’t really needed IMO.

al-Ustaadh

I thought that was only for bugs and other gameplay issues. Transfers are such a big part of the game that a squad update isn’t really needed IMO.
Disagree completely. Big difference starting your season with Özil, Kolasinac, Sokratis, and Mustafi compared to starting without them and having Ødegaard.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom