• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Disagree completely. Big difference starting your season with Özil, Kolasinac, Sokratis, and Mustafi compared to starting without them and having Ødegaard.
If you were a top manager, you'd find a way to make it work. :p

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If you were a top manager, you'd find a way to make it work. :p
Oh, got CL in the first season with that squad (I don't allow for transfers at the start of any game). But I want to try it at the start with the new squad (different challenge).

Do you allow for transfers at the start?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Oh, got CL in the first season with that squad (I don't allow for transfers at the start of any game). But I want to try it at the start with the new squad (different challenge).

Do you allow for transfers at the start?
Yeah, although this year was annoying with the late start due to Covid so you can takeover at the end of July and they've already signed players you have no use for.

al-Ustaadh

Yeah, although this year was annoying with the late start due to Covid so you can takeover at the end of July and they've already signed players you have no use for.

"If you were a top manager, you'd find a way to make it work. :p"

lol

al-Ustaadh

I did. You could just terminate the contracts of all those players like in real life.
I cant ever get the board to do it. Dont know if that has to do with the transfer ban or not. Ive noticed though that if you dont have the transfer ban at the start that you inflate transfer costs into the next seasons substantially.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I cant ever get the board to do it. Dont know if that has to do with the transfer ban or not. Ive noticed though that if you dont have the transfer ban at the start that you inflate transfer costs into the next seasons substantially.
Best way to get rid of players is put them on the unwanted list. I don't know what Edu's rating is but if you have a good DoF they'll find a way to get rid of the players.

al-Ustaadh

Best way to get rid of players is put them on the unwanted list. I don't know what Edu's rating is but if you have a good DoF they'll find a way to get rid of the players.
I do that and transfer list. Can't ever get them to move. Usually the issue is their contracts are worth too much. Pretty realistic for the game. lol

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

@American_Gooner I honestly think Arteta has just been playing FM21 a lot. Auba, Ødegaard, ESR, and Saka are absolutely deadly together. Just need to add a proper RW to finish the attack off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@American_Gooner I honestly think Arteta has just been playing FM21 a lot. Auba, Ødegaard, ESR, and Saka are absolutely deadly together. Just need to add a proper RW to finish the attack off.
Hope you enjoy having a distant relationship with Pepe after that.

al-Ustaadh

Hope you enjoy having a distant relationship with Pepe after that.
I retrain him to play on the left to rotate with Saka. He’s usually one of the first I sell after the first season. But we’ll see this time with the update.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
2908-B29-B-86-A4-4055-B9-C8-4-D5-F050-CDC63.jpg

Crazy

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Playing Dortmund in FM 2016, funny thing happened when playing against Leverkusen.

Leno gave away a pen, Auba missed it, then Sokratis scored the winner for me later on...lot of Arsenal stuff going on!

Sven keeps recommending Jordan Rhodes from Blackburn to buy, 3/4 times at this point :lol:

Last edited:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'm still waiting for potential ability in FM to be fluid instead of a set number. I feel like there should be a way to influence the potential ability of upcoming youngsters. That you can scout a talent with interesting mental abilities but he doesn't have high potential ability until you put him in the right environment.
Agreed.

Maybe if they want realism, they can make sure that PA of the youngsters in real life is stable or in that range when they have those random numbers and managers can influence it.

But a 15 year old who can't get better shouldn't happen with a good manager and great facilities, unless he has some personality clashes. Dislike how a highly professional player can't be good enough

al-Ustaadh

Anybody know whether Balogun or Nketiah has higher potential in FM21?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom