• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Started a Real Madrid save on FM21 mobile to unlock some settings;

Season 2; signed Mbappe, De Ligt and Camavinga in the summer and then Haaland in January - the game is over, its soooooo easy.

GK: Courtois
LB: Mendy
CB: De Ligt
CB: Varane
RB: Odriozola
CM: Camavinga
CM: Kroos
LW: Vinicius Jr
RW: Rodrygo
ST: Mbappe
ST: Haaland

Not bragging as its Real Madrid but literally won everything each season and still not unlocked the 'Sugardaddy' setting I want!

Also, 2nd season Barcelona are an absolute mess, making awful signings and struggle to finish in the CL spots.

Onto 3rd season now, 200mil transfer budget and no one to sign as its not needed right now, Ramos does a job as backup CB, Hazard and Brahim Diaz cover wingers, Jovic covers ST, Valverde, Casemiro and Ødegaard cover CM's.

Any suggestions on replacing Hazard and Ramos eventually?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not that it should come as a shock but Haaland is f**cking OP. 54 in 42 for me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Also, 2nd season Barcelona are an absolute mess, making awful signings and struggle to finish in the CL spots.
I started a Barca save, you begin the season with a £5m transfer budget. :lol: Giving Messi a new contract kills your wage budget as well.

Luckily they have so many great young players like Fati, Moriba, Firipo and a few academy lads.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I started a Barca save, you begin the season with a £5m transfer budget. :lol: Giving Messi a new contract kills your wage budget as well.

Luckily they have so many great young players like Fati, Moriba, Firipo and a few academy lads.
Peak Pedri is insanely good this year.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Alarcon is remarkable. I snap him up for 7 million pounds for Arsenal. You don't get him for a couple of years, but dear god he's a good one.

N@th@n

Has anyone else dived into these yet?

I've just downloaded the 01/02 database for FM21.

Wasn't going to bother buying this years game but managing Henry/Vieira at 23/24 years old was too good to pass up!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EA2-B4834-1-EA0-4-E32-B2-C1-67-E3-F06-B7-F03.jpg

Didn’t think the perfect response existed on this game, I was wrong...

al-Ustaadh

Six years in and Kroenke is actually selling Arsenal. After I've made him a boat load of money of course.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gonna buy FM 21.

With the way football/Arsenal is going, this could be the last FM game I buy tbh, will probably just play older games after this one...lets go out in style!

Riou

Arsenal board obviously want you to sign young players and use the youth academy to develop players.

So naturally the first thing I did was sell 2 18 year olds, and sign a 37 old Sagna on a free :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Arsenal board obviously want you to sign young players and use the youth academy to develop players.

So naturally the first thing I did was sell 2 18 year olds, and sign a 37 old Sagna on a free :lol:
You stabbed Arteta in the back and stole his job? Some supporter you are...

Riou

You stabbed Arteta in the back and stole his job? Some supporter you are...

I am interested to see where he goes in my save, tbh.

Vinai welcomed me to the club, said our best team included Willian...God, I wish I could fire him! :lol:

• Funny

al-Ustaadh

I am interested to see where he goes in my save, tbh.

Vinai welcomed me to the club, said our best team included Willian...God, I wish I could fire him! :lol:
Went to Burnley in my save.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom