• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

Iceman10

Established Member
I haven't tried 2021 yet. Much better than 2020?
The game engine might be good but I will have trouble with a simulation where Elneny apparently can become a player where 30m+ offers come in. Will probably wait until the version for next season, baseball management simulation (OOTP) is ending up better for me for this year.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The game engine might be good but I will have trouble with a simulation where Elneny apparently can become a player where 30m+ offers come in. Will probably wait until the version for next season, baseball management simulation (OOTP) is ending up better for me for this year.
How do you rate OOTP? I’ve been looking in to getting it. Does it take a lot of processing like FM? EPL, MLB, and NCAAF are my go to (hoping they bring back the latter to consoles soon with player image rights o the horizon).

Iceman10

Established Member
How do you rate OOTP? I’ve been looking in to getting it. Does it take a lot of processing like FM? EPL, MLB, and NCAAF are my go to (hoping they bring back the latter to consoles soon with player image rights o the horizon).
I like it a lot, it does seem to have been well scouted to be a good simulation of existing players. I tend to play it a lot when I have spare time during travel, on an oldish laptop, and the game engine isn't too demanding hardware-wise. You probably could get OOTP21 on Steam for a decent price to try without much to lose instead of OOTP22 which has only been released a few weeks back. The players are still pretty accurate although I would simulate 2020 (the first season of OOTP21) as a full season instead of the reduced season option (covid) which can be confusing with crowd sizes (and revenues).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
B928588-D-DBFF-4-D81-A073-35770-FFFAD25.jpg

@Riou which A-M poster does the last guy remind you of? 🤔

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Attempted a career mode starting in the MLS with the new outfit Austin FC..

Gave up when I got to the squad registration day, sooooo many rules! The MLS also take 25% of transfer fees when selling abroad, ball ache of a league!

Confusing as well.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Took Birmingham City to the CL in 3 years. Won the championship in my first year signing Olise, Woodburn and Nketiah. Then finished 2nd in the PL in my first season and won the league the following. When you have a good tactic, the game is just not fun and unrealistic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our heroic first win last weekend, convinced me to give The Arse one last try on FM21...

methode-times-prod-web-bin-fbb97c56-a607-11eb-9b76-9500a3917e5f.jpg

...feel like I have already done everything I want to do in this game, delighted!

Scored from a Tierney cutback too :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom