• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM22

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Got it as a New Year's gift. So far, only halfway through the first season, was in the relegation zone in November, currently 7th. Feel like Arteta.

Also we had a thread for 21 and not 22, so only fair we get one

Table:
1641049851076.png

Team:
1641049874305.png

Auba and ESR injured for a looong time

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
nice.

I'm a bit fed up of FM. They have not done anything since three years. I'm skipping this season for sure. Maybe the next one too.

Edit: Didn't buy the last one too. From the looks of it, I haven't missed a single major feature!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wish there was a way to have 5 subs in the PL without having to start a new game/db. Sigh.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
nice.

I'm a bit fed up of FM. They have not done anything since three years. I'm skipping this season for sure. Maybe the next one too.

Edit: Didn't buy the last one too. From the looks of it, I haven't missed a single major feature!
They'll be adding the women's game in FM23 almost certainly they've already said. I suspect that'll be where all the focus has been since FM22

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
nice.

I haven't bought it in four years for this exact reason. It eventually becomes a spend 60 quid on team updates that you can get for free on the workshop/nexus.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is @hydrofluoric acid or anyone playing FM24? I wasn’t going to but the mobile version is free if you have a Netflix account so I downloaded it.

Yeah, it’s a little harder to navigate on a smaller screen but pretty good from what I’ve seen so far.

Its weird how little discussion the game gets on here I think. Guess the forum is not getting many young people anymore on here who would have time for computer games. Just daddies and alcoholics.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I play FM quite a bit, think FM24 is the best version they've release in quite a while.

They've implemented a ton of more modern positional stuff and made players generally react to other teammates in ways you'd expect, like an inverted wingback sitting next to a DLP to form a double pivot or create a 3 if you're already playing a double.

Match engine in general also feels more dynamic, the ball physics are really game changing. Tons of deflected goals this year, which is realistic but can obviously be frustrating as it's part of the inherent randomness in football and thus out of your control.

The full game is on Game Pass on PC if people are hesitant.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I play FM quite a bit, think FM24 is the best version they've release in quite a while.

They've implemented a ton of more modern positional stuff and made players generally react to other teammates in ways you'd expect, like an inverted wingback sitting next to a DLP to form a double pivot or create a 3 if you're already playing a double.

Match engine in general also feels more dynamic, the ball physics are really game changing. Tons of deflected goals this year, which is realistic but can obviously be frustrating as it's part of the inherent randomness in football and thus out of your control.

The full game is on Game Pass on PC if people are hesitant.
Was thinking of jumping back in on 24 haven't played since 21 and I used to play FM religiously. Think I'll give it a go considering what you've said here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
My fav...

"I just want to let you know I am delighted on you making your debut for your country"

"I hardly think this is something you should talk to me about, feel insulted"

(Player's morale is down)

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg
The accuracy is killing me, it’s a common theme for FM players:

Latest posts

Top Bottom