• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Sadly for me, this means Nketiah is definitely out the door. Still have a lot of time for Eddie but I think he has to leave.

This is most likely, unfortunately. I would have liked for Eddie to have more chances but he didn't really take his chances under Arteta. It's a harsh environment. One of the positions we are stacked with! Hopefully, we can get him to a good club and get a decent fee for him!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is most likely, unfortunately. I would have liked for Eddie to have more chances but he didn't really take his chances under Arteta. It's a harsh environment. One of the positions we are stacked with! Hopefully, we can get him to a good club and get a decent fee for him!
Brighton or Palace for me. Both need a CF that can score goals. Think Nketiah becomes a star at Brighton, literally all he would have to do is be in the position to put the ball away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nektiah laca likely off its good decision we need to build up our attack and refresh it auba is decline so Bolagun Martinelli and a new CF hopefully someone under 25 is the way to go forward.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Give him 40k a week, waaaay to high for his experience, he doesn't live up to the hype, happens very often, no one will want him as he's too expensive for his ability and he leaves on a free anyway after 5 years.

Also don't forget this kid is still an academy player, wait till others are in a similar position, they'll be wanting the same kind of money.

I doubt he'll be earning that much anyway but can't be dishing out 40k a week salaries on potential. This should of been sorted last year anyway.

Interesting read this. Respect you sharing your insight.

When you first broke it big with the Tuk Tuks and pulled down 40k weekly did it affect your passion and desire.

Can imagine it’s hard not to switch off tbf

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Good news indeed. Didnt expect him to stay to be honest. Since our Premier League season is over in terms of the aim for Europa i think we should give him many opportunities in the last few games. Maybe a place in the starting eleven on sunday?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Interesting read this. Respect you sharing your insight.

When you first broke it big with the Tuk Tuks and pulled down 40k weekly did it affect your passion and desire.

Can imagine it’s hard not to switch off tbf
@OnlyOne believe Bolagun 40k a week because legrove from twitter said that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Excellent news this. Had a hunch after all the smoke that he might be staying due to how quiet everything was, no links or nothing. Has all the attributes to lead the line for us but still has a lot of developing to do so let's see what happens next season.

Sadly for me, this means Nketiah is definitely out the door. Still have a lot of time for Eddie but I think he has to leave.

Yes its a shame about Nketiah as I always thought he'd make it here. I guess its a case of when you reach the top level you need a body to suit. He shone at youth level for club and country but for a CF in the PL I think he's too lightweight.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Are you going to stay he is extending for Arteta now?

Btw no chance...so lets be clear, this has nothing to do with Arteta.
Ornstein said Arteta convince him to stay so of course Arteta played big part in this. Bolagun always wanted to stay to fair the agent played dirty money game

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yes its a shame about Nketiah as I always thought he'd make it here. I guess its a case of when you reach the top level you need a body to suit. He shone at youth level for club and country but for a CF in the PL I think he's too lightweight.
Still see him performing well in the PL, just needs to be on a team that creates better chances than us. If Eddie had Saka, ESR and Ødegaard behind him, he'd probably fare a lot better than he did earlier in the season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Still see him performing well in the PL, just needs to be on a team that creates better chances than us. If Eddie had Saka, ESR and Ödegaard behind him, he'd probably fare a lot better than he did earlier in the season.

Yes I think he'll stay in PL, I do think his size is an issue though but he is still a natural finisher. I think Arteta decided his future a while back, other wise why not play him now that we do have those players behind him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bravo for Edu, he knows if Arteta goes he has some answering to do and at least he can point to Partey, Balogun and Auba contracts as his marquee deals.

Seems a trend.

Not that I'm complaining, club just needs to know when to cash in if Flo doesn't pan out all that amazing and we get offered 25m for him.

Top Bottom