• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So that's Eddie likely gone in the summer, Laca running his contract and leaving on a free if we can't get a replacement in, Auba CF and Flo as third choice?

Why did we start Eddie on Friday? Makes no sense at all to me considering he’s barely featured in months.

Everything with Arteta just seems so backwards, he gives minutes to players who are leaving very soon.

Doesn’t exactly reward good performances because Pepe barely gets two starts back to back but Willian is getting playing time every game no matter how sh*te he plays.

GLITCH

Couldn't even be arsed to be wearing suit pants like this don:

wb1.jpg
Square-toed shoes.😂 😭

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why did we start Eddie on Friday? Makes no sense at all to me considering he’s barely featured in months.

Everything with Arteta just seems so backwards, he gives minutes to players who are leaving very soon.

Doesn’t exactly reward good performances because Pepe barely gets two starts back to back but Willian is getting playing time every game no matter how sh*te he plays.

It's a weird mix of seniority and not wanting to be proved wrong? Like, half the team had to get injured for him to give ESR a proper go.

I'm not asking to start a team full of kids, but at one point you have to give them a chance?

Why take Pepe off when you're bringing Ødegaard on? Nico was creating chances down the left and with Martin we'd have the two + ESR (still on the pitch?) creating chances for Nketiah to tap in. We just don't play to our strengths and it bothers me quite a bit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's a weird mix of seniority and not wanting to be proved wrong? Like, half the team had to get injured for him to give ESR a proper go.

I'm not asking to start a team full of kids, but at one point you have to give them a chance?

Why take Pepe off when you're bringing Ødegaard on? Nico was creating chances down the left and with Martin we'd have the two + ESR (still on the pitch?) creating chances for Nketiah to tap in. We just don't play to our strengths and it bothers me quite a bit.

Meanwhile Saka is still playing 90 minutes every week in the league when he’s our key player for winning the Europa League.

I don’t get why he started Lacazette against Fulham in what was essentially a dead rubber when he’d played a lot of minutes recently either.

There’s just no visible rhythm to his team selections.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Meanwhile Saka is still playing 90 minutes every week in the league when he’s our key player for winning the Europa League.

I don’t get why he started Lacazette against Fulham in what was essentially a dead rubber when he’d played a lot of minutes recently either.

There’s just no visible rhythm to his team selections.

Late era Emery vibes, yeah. Reckon he'll play Elneny at 10 soon enough,

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He has big "i'm better than everyone else and i'm miserable about it" face, a bit like Martial. Hopefully he's better at football than Martial.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I've given up trying to predict the line up or who will be subbed on off. Your questions and others that we raise on a regular basis point to one thing; Arteta has no idea what he's doing!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Surprised he stayed but a good bit of news for a change. Would it be to much to ask that he got some minutes between now and the end of the season?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Should start the last five league games. Lacazette and Nketiah are leaving, Martinelli can be used out wide so we can see what the Hale End Hasselbaink can do.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is a big deal tbf. I like that he backs himself a lot. My issue is that we need to back him and give him opportunities.

The Eddie Nketiah ship has sailed sadly, and both our main strikers are coming back from injury. Now is the time to give Balogun and Martinelli the trial run before next season.

ragnarock

Must have a fantastic agent. Never seen such a hype about a youth player signing a first team contract. Either that (official hyping being part of the deal) or the club is milking every piece of good news for all it’s worth, which is kind of unfair to the player. Bit of a downer on good news I know but find it weird this one..

Top Bottom