• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Why did we start Eddie on Friday? Makes no sense at all to me considering he’s barely featured in months.

Everything with Arteta just seems so backwards, he gives minutes to players who are leaving very soon.

Doesn’t exactly reward good performances because Pepe barely gets two starts back to back but Willian is getting playing time every game no matter how sh*te he plays.

Baby steps bro, maybe next week Arteta will make a sub before 75 minutes, then maybe, just maybe we might play a little footy that's not sh!te.

But seriously I'm well chuffed about Balogun signing, would've been upset to let him go for next to nothing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great news on the contract.

Excited to see Eddie start/on the bench on Thursday, with Balogun nowhere to be seen!

bergholt

Good deal for us, we can let Eddie go and move on past Auba. Laca + Martinelli + Balogun might be a reasonable set of forwards for the next year or two, fingers crossed at least a couple of them stay fit and find some form.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He f*cked up, he should have ran whilst he had the chance. The same Arsenal fans crying about his contract ending will be quick to remind this guy about his salary when he's not hitting.

Hopefully he finds salvation and lands a loan to a proper football club instead of languishing in TTP FC and comes back when Arteta is gone.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great stuff. I had almost given up hope, but those hourglass tweets looked so weird from an own youth, only to give the finger to the fans later by not signing.

The guy seems humble enough, but at the same time has some arrogance. He is two years younger than Nketiah, but already seems older.

Nketiah seems a lot more shy, and has had some of that problem of sulking when things on the pitch don't go his way.

I have high hopes for this guy, great to see own youth players to not leave for free without even trying.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’ll get a 5 minute cameo last game of the season against Brighton. We must have given him a record salary for an academy kid for him to sign it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Scenes when Mikel doesn't even give him a squad number next season. I get playing Nketiah to drive up his value, but Balogun has to be featuring a little bit more.

mirrorstare

Should look at Nelson, and force a loan next season. He made a mistake sure, but no need to give up on his career yet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s extended most likely knowing he’s not getting any minutes now and him most likely going on loan next season. You’re not going to see him in Arsenal gear until maybe 2023.

Reiss Nelson is the one who has to force a move, guy is wasting his career.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No Europe and just a few cup games next season for Arsenal.

Even with Eddie and possibly Laca leaving, his game time might not be all that big.

There is a case here for sending him on loan to a team that would use him regularly enough.

@MutableEarth any one in particular in mind?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
No Europe and just a few cup games next season for Arsenal.

Even with Eddie and possibly Laca leaving, his game time might not be all that big.

There is a case here for sending him on loan to a team that would use him regularly enough.

@MutableEarth any one in particular in mind?
Can't think off the top of my head. There aren't many teams who'd trust a loanee at CF with so few minutes in his hands despite him being a top prospect - I could probably see a Championship team but can't think of one that needs a CF off the top of my head.

I would prefer that we loaned him too - he's not gonna get anywhere near enough game time and neither is Azeez. I'm certain it'll be a case of the usual players getting the game time plus new signings. It would really depend on what he does in pre-season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom