• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Eddie’s playing style reminds me of Kevin Phillips, pretty pure poacher. Great playing next to Niall Quinn but not necessarily one to lead the line solo in modern football. Flo looks much more suited.
That's why we should bring back Giroud.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Do we? I don’t feel like we have any coming through atm, but I do agree with the rest.
Balogun, Biereth, Edwards, Omari Benjamin. They all look pretty promising, but breaking through as a striker is way more difficult than as a winger, fullback or attacking mid.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Balogun, Biereth, Edwards, Omari Benjamin. They all look pretty promising, but breaking through as a striker is way more difficult than as a winger, fullback or attacking mid.
True. I think Kevin Campbell and Andy Cole still stand as the best our academy has produced in terms of strikers.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Me either tbh haha.

I dunno, think we've had this discussion before, I think everything can be improved to some extent but usually not quite to the extent people think. But things related to confidence like composure maybe can be improved more...though I guess I agree that there are certain players whose quality on the ball and composure with it you can't teach and those lacking it who will never have it. Dunno.

I think the hardest things to teach might be teaching someone to be a natural central midfielder or a natural 9 or a natural CB. Those things you either are or you aren't, IMO, you have it in your DNA from your automatisms since before you had a single hair on your balls.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think he'll easily get 20 if he does continue. With Eddie and Jesus i find it difficult he'll have place here unfortunately specially if Eddie continues his development but at least it'll open possibilities to get 30m if Edu does his job.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Think he'll easily get 20 if he does continue. With Eddie and Jesus i find it difficult he'll have place here unfortunately specially if Eddie continues his development but at least it'll open possibilities to get 30m if Edu does his job.
30 million lol? The guy struggled in the championship last season and had a freakish start in ligue 1. This isn’t his real level

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
30 million lol? The guy struggled in the championship last season and had a freakish start in ligue 1. This isn’t his real level
Look at the market these days first it's inflated if he scores 20 goals in top level league plus the availability of good Strikers around Europe is beyond joke we'll get good fee definitely more than 25M.

Top Bottom