• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He might struggle for minutes next season, considering we have no European football. Granted there is always the domestic cups.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
View attachment 3125
I’m sure he is the one to break the curse
Who's the boy who had a fantastic scoring record at youth sides, not sure he ever made an appearance for the first team...had a typical English name I remember (Thompson? Something along those lines), that's about all I can say (man my memory is **** 😂). Think late 2000s early 2010s...he should be in this picture too!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He's 20 and has played less than 90 min of senior football, I honestly can't remember seeing someone so hyped with so little first team experience at that age. He really shouldn't be playing another season of reserve football, not sure why he hasn't gone on loan yet.

LG10

Get that waste of space laca out and make him our backup st. He’ll take auba’s place in the starting 11 if given chances.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Who's the boy who had a fantastic scoring record at youth sides, not sure he ever made an appearance for the first team...had a typical English name I remember (Thompson? Something along those lines), that's about all I can say (man my memory is **** 😂). Think late 2000s early 2010s...he should be in this picture too!
Jay Simpson. And if I recall, he actually has scored for Arsenal professionally. 2 against Wigan in the League Cup (most people remember that match as one of the many where Carlos Vela scored a chip).

Let's play Aubamawang

Jay Simpson. And if I recall, he actually has scored for Arsenal professionally. 2 against Wigan in the League Cup (most people remember that match as one of the many where Carlos Vela scored a chip).
I used to love watching Vela score chip goals. Back when we were good enough to get away with pissing off opposing goalies..

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yesss that's the boy! Thank god you're around to supplement my faulty memory! 😬

REWB

I wish he was a bit taller tbh. He's gonna take time to develop but right now it does seem like Nketiah is ahead of him. Nketiah is smaller but better technically at the moment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom