• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
BNJR.gif
hacksaw-jim-duggan.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what Arteta decision gonna be but if we open to sell 40M€ should be minimum he could be our major sell since Ox to Liverpool

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Great season for him in what is quite an average team, scoring almost half their goals, 21 of their 45.

Not sure what more he should do to get a chance here. Think he's better than Eddie and the Jesus we saw in the last few months.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Anyone else think we will keep him? I can't see Stan and co sanctioning the sale of America's number 1 striker - especially with a WC in America on the horizon - without him getting a proper crack of the whip.
Stan won't even know that the US are hosing a World Cup let alone who Flo Balogun is 😁

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Could you imagine how much Balogun would be going for if he wasn't an Arsenal player lol

1685830817010.png

A lot of high scorers this season though, actually mimics the prem in that regard.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Chelsea would definitely get 50M from him. With us I'd be surprised we get even 40M we so bad at this department

Could improve this summer we actually have assets for once. It's a bit difficult for a club like Arsenal because until the day Madrid, PSG or City come for one of our players we are often selling down.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
french.png

Balogun has been impressive especially as he plays for a small club but a lot of others players hit similar numbers in france.
if you look at the longer list Yedder & Wahi have a better goals per minute ratio & more assists. So are we saying they are worth more/less than Flo?
Jonathan David has proved himself over more seasons so he should go for more.
Thing is a player is only worth what a club will pay.

I can't see Flo going for mega money after 1 good season in France.
It's too much of a risk.
Talk of 50m, Only way you get near that imho is if you strike it lucky & he goes to a PREM club with money to burn.

If he stays on the continent it will be a lot less. Probably around £30m.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 15586

Balogun has been impressive especially as he plays for a small club but a lot of others players hit similar numbers in france.
if you look at the longer list Yedder & Wahi have a better goals per minute ratio & more assists. So are we saying they are worth more/less than Flo?

It's too much of a risk.
Talk of 50m, Only way you get near that imho is if you strike it lucky & he goes to a PREM club with money to burn.

There are two different markets. One selling to England one selling elsewhere. If Jonathan David were to move to England you're talking likely 50m? Less than that elsewhere. I imagine Balogun will be similar because you're paying for both the here and now plus future potential.

I still think we will keep him and Eddie will move on. Whoever leaves they should be looking toward Italy. Neither deserve some mid level EPl team

Last edited:

Buhry

Established Member

View attachment 15586

It's too much of a risk.

Lacazette being on 27 only 2 less than Mbappe for PSG is mad honestly.

Also makes Balogun look a lot less impressive though in a way, knowing how Lacazette was performing in the PL before going to france.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lacazette being on 27 only 2 less than Mbappe for PSG is mad honestly.

Also makes Balogun look a lot less impressive though in a way, knowing how Lacazette was performing in the PL before going to france.

Difference is that Laca is over 30 and Balogun just hit 20. So there is a lot of growth to come from Florian.

Dont sleep on Balogun, he has pace, power and a high skillset. If we can keep him, we should do that, and try and do the same with Eddie.

Top Bottom