• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Folarin Balogun (Loan)

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I watch a fair bit Championship football & its a really tough league. Its up to Balogun to take the chance & produce as a striker quickly or he will be benched.
I have family from Blackpool & watch most of the games. They have TJJ on loan & he was playing early on but hardly gets a look in now. Blackpool were really struggling at the time & he was a bit unlucky tbf.

Championship Clubs are not taking our players with untold time & patience for development purposes they really need to do the business & fast.
Tbh that's precisely why they were sending them to League 1 last season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m pretty sure Balogun is on more money than the strikers we are linked with. It’s funny when you think about it

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Salary is around £2m a year... So they are paying just over half in total. Not a great deal, hope he gets minutes

Top Bottom