• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Folarin Balogun (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
No issues with a loan. The quality drop from Jesus to Eddie is huge, balo on loan may lead to another forward/winger.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Isn't this a bit risky? With 4 competitions we need to have at least 3 strikers. Will martinelli be the 3rd striker then?

D

Deleted member 102404

No issues with a loan. The quality drop from Jesus to Eddie is huge, balo on loan may lead to another forward/winger.
We’ll see how the season goes, but in preseason the difference between Jesus and Nketiah has been negligible.
We don’t need another striker or winger imo.

smashed

We’ll see how the season goes, but in preseason the difference between Jesus and Nketiah has been negligible.
We don’t need another striker or winger imo.
The issue is of course if one of those two picks up a significant injury after the transfer window closes.

D

Deleted member 102404

The issue is of course if one of those two picks up a significant injury after the transfer window closes.
If we play a front 3 we can choose from:
Saka, ESR, Pepe, Martinelli, Jesus and Nketiah.
If either Nketiah or Jesus are injured we have plenty of cover. I think if Pepe is sold the we will replace him, but to his credit he seems to want to fight for a place and stay.

TornadoTed

Established Member
If we play a front 3 we can choose from:
Saka, ESR, Pepe, Martinelli, Jesus and Nketiah.
If either Nketiah or Jesus are injured we have plenty of cover. I think if Pepe is sold the we will replace him, but to his credit he seems to want to fight for a place and stay.
I thought he would go on loan but all talk of that has gone very quiet so maybe we will have Marquinhos for emergencies too.

D

Deleted member 102404

I thought he would go on loan but all talk of that has gone very quiet so maybe we will have Marquinhos for emergencies too.
I had forgotten about Marquinos!
Yes, so 7 players for the front 3 positions even without Balogun.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Very interesting loan. Big responsibility if the idea is that he would be a direct replacement for Ekitike but at the same time a good opportunity to get minutes against qualified opposition. The best we and himself can hope for is to be a regular starter and the probability of that is what he and the club should ultimately use to decide on a destination

Malky

Established Member
Isn't this a bit risky? With 4 competitions we need to have at least 3 strikers. Will martinelli be the 3rd striker then?
Hasn't Arteta mentioned before that he see's Martinelli's future as a CF? Perhaps he's going to give him some games there this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Balogun need loan for development playing in top level league it help. G.Jesus and Nektiah injury record is good so him staying as 3rd choice won't be useful for him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

To me it's pretty clear. He should stay if we don't get another striker, or a winger who can play as a striker, like Zaha.

Otherwise we are short, but he really needs a full season loan.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom