• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Folarin Balogun (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good loan for him. Think it's better than going to the championship and it's still top flight.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To me it's pretty clear. He should stay if we don't get another striker, or a winger who can play as a striker, like Zaha.

Otherwise we are short, but he really needs a full season loan.
What’s Portuguese for am I a joke to you fam?

1659370700158.gif

Let's play Aubamawang

I would have sent him to a PL club, but I suppose it depends which ones we're interested? Not much point sending him on loan just to be left unpicked then swan off to Germany a la Gnabry. Hope it works out well for him. I would have liked him to have more time to learn from Jesus, but it should earn him enough time to gain the managers trust, which isn't happening with Tets.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I would have sent him to a PL club, but I suppose it depends which ones we're interested? Not much point sending him on loan just to be left unpicked then swan off to Germany a la Gnabry. Hope it works out well for him. I would have liked him to have more time to learn from Jesus, but it should earn him enough time to gain the managers trust, which isn't happening with Tets.

I can't see him getting any starts in the PL. At Reims maybe. I would of sent him back to Middlesborough so he can get starts, stability and so language doesn't impede him. Gametime in a decent league is his biggest need right now.

FinnGooner

Established Member
The little I've seen him, I don't think he's ready to make an impact in the PL

Diesel

He needs guaranteed playing time. I think they have offered that while PL clubs probably wanted a depth loanee.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I can't see him getting any starts in the PL. At Reims maybe. I would of sent him back to Middlesborough so he can get starts, stability and so language doesn't impede him. Gametime in a decent league is his biggest need right now.
I definitely would not send him back to Boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom