• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just difficult keeping very on form cf as him as 3rd choice i can see him staying as backup but 3rd cf its impossible if there 40M+ bid we should looking to sell we can't keep everyone or sell eddie.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

i think we'll go out and sign a striker soon, which'll make both Balogun and Nketiah surplus to requirements.

I don't really believe Balogun has enough about him to be a real top striker even with his goals record this season. Maybe he could be a decent backup but I think we eventually want a real top 9.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
i think we can sell him and buy another forward. He is similar than Eddie. And we have Jesus, Eddie, Trosard at CF.

I think he may be better than Eddie.

He has been described as a mix of Eddie and Jesus, having pace, movement and physicality, combined with creative play.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I've been saying he most likely wants to go elsewhere. There's no reason for him to come back here and be a backup when he could start at those clubs mentioned.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah him want to be first choice simply not gonna happen if he not patient then unfortunately we got no choice just get 40m and good luck to him.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

30m? This kid is already 40 plus mate, doing the business in a top league.

I want us to keep him, but if he can fund a replacement striker and we bring in another on top of that, we should be golden.
I was trying to be realistic, these foreign clubs are skint tbf.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Max we can get for him is probably €40m from one of the Milan clubs. No chance Marseille or Monaco pay that. Leipzig might but I'm not sure they've ever spent that much on one player.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The sad reality only pl club can pay 40m+ and i think few pl clubs will want him but if milan want him and they in CL he'll push to sign with them

field442

Trusted ⭐
Like i said 30m+ is decent. That said a lower prem team might stump the cash.

It's going to be hard to get him to go to a Premier League bottom feeder club if both Milan clubs are interested. If AC Milan are seriously interested he'll probably end up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom