• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Art.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I have mentioned elsewhere on this website, I had joined an Art Group. I have also said about doing an Everton Shirt montage for my Brother in Law. I have also been doing another two pieces. (Not always brilliant, but I find it theraputic).

IMG-20220820-WA0002(1).jpg
The Everton 🟦⬜ shirt montage.

PXL_20220822_132740812~2.jpg
Also done an Arsenal 🟥⬜ montage.

PXL_20220823_235927825~2.jpg
Started to create a Gloucster City 🟥🟨 shirt montage.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Good stuff, keep it up. I think it's really important to have a creative outlet, I started writing electronic music 5 years ago.

I have friends who come home after a stressful day at work and have a few whiskeys or joints, I turn on my synths and make some strange bloopy noises and half an hour later I'm calm and relaxed and is a lot healthier!

Hjalmaar

This thread reminded me of a portrait I once painted of our legend Emmanuel Eboue back in 2009. Think he might have missed a sitter that day 🤣

IMG_0122~2.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

Over the weekend, I did a drawing for my Everton Supporting Brother in Law. Everton were away to Tottenham, I thought I would do a picture that has Arsenal 🟥⬜ and Everton 🟦⬜ links.
So I TRIED to draw a picture of ex- Gooner, and current Everton player Alex Iwobi.

PXL_20221017_101701459~2.jpg
It's a bit hit and miss, mostly miss. Don't think it will be on display in the Guggenheim anytime soon.

Andrew Cole Linighan

I drew this on my mobile phone.

Screenshot_20230420-155243.png
The start of the picture. Any ideas what it is?. (Sorry, drawing is not the right way up).

Screenshot_20230420-181659.png
Halfway through the drawing, any ideas?

Screenshot_20230420-181726.png
Finished drawing. (As finished as it can be).

Andrew Cole Linighan

Done two Arsenal Stadium pictures. 🟥⬜ In a strange sort of way, I think that Arsenal now have two Stadiums, Highbury and the Emirates. I think it's because Highbury is still there, (in parts) just in a different form.

1683093715882.png
Highbury, with the Emirates Stadium under construction in the background. 🟥⬜

1683162612634.png
Arsenal at the Emirates. 🟥⬜

Latest posts

Top Bottom