• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football at Tokyo 2020 Olympics

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Vivianne Miedema has been unreal for Holland. Wish the Arsenal men could have a number 9 like that. Good for a goal a game if you look at her statistics with us.

Being an older guy having started watching women's football starting back in the 1970s, where even men's football was really dreadful by today's standards, especially in Northern Europe given the state of the pitches was absolutely dreadful at times and the ball when wet weighed about a ton, watching the women's tournaments now is such a pleasure. Crisp, quick passing, athletic players playing at high tempo, well organised and nice goals!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Maybe they will, but they weren't by Great Britain.
Don't think the result is given by any means between Australia and Sweden. Sweden has looked good though so far, but I am Swedish so might not be the most objective. Looking forward to the game. Hope I can catch it somehow here in the US.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Only bumping to say I'm watching the Olympics final and this guy is absolutely awful.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He can't reach the goal when he shoots.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Congrats to Martinelli. always nice when you win something before even season starts.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom