• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Football Kits

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool Away Kit.

ExCkCTQW8AEF8an

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I really want Arsenal to do a blackout kit, unfortunately Puma seem the best with these, got to be my favourite style of kits.

Dortmunds blackout kit is probably one of the best of all time.

Even if Arsenal done a blackout kit with deep red outlines, or even a deep red blackout style kit.

Alex John

I truly need Arsenal to do a power outage unit, lamentably Puma appear to be the awesome these, had the chance to be my number one style of packs.

Dortmunds power outage unit is likely truly outstanding ever.

Regardless of whether Arsenal done a power outage unit with dark red diagrams, or even a dark red power outage style pack.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looks like one of those old, crappy shirts you wear when you are painting your walls, that's just a mess...suits the terrible team it's made for, tbh :lol:

Top Bottom