• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '15

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 140
  • Views 20,269

Iceman10

Established Member
entropy13 said:
I could buy this for less than £20. I already have '14...should I get '15 then?

For me the price isn't so much the issue, it is actually a hope that sales might disappoint a little this time around so that there is a bigger step change next year. IMO it's stagnated a bit, they are just in a comfort zone of incremental tweaks every year. I'd like to see a radical overhaul of the match engine. Nevertheless, that's a very good price you've got there :)

entropy13

Established Member
Got the SEGA Humble Bundle. I don't have FM15 yet but I already have the "Miles' Tactic DLC" for it because that came free with the bundle. :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
entropy13 said:
Got the SEGA Humble Bundle. I don't have FM15 yet but I already have the "Miles' Tactic DLC" for it because that came free with the bundle. :lol:

It's literally just an incredibly simplistic 4-2-3-1 with like 3 team instructions and 0 individual instructions :lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Can this game be played on a PC-windows 8 2013 computer or do you need high velocity video cards etc and mega amounts of RAM

entropy13

Established Member
redanddread said:
Can this game be played on a PC-windows 8 2013 computer or do you need high velocity video cards etc and mega amounts of RAM

RAM would certainly help, but the FM games are typically CPU-bound too. Get an Intel i7 if you can, although i5 would be more than enough in a sense.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
entropy13 said:
redanddread said:

RAM would certainly help, but the FM games are typically CPU-bound too. Get an Intel i7 if you can, although i5 would be more than enough in a sense.

My computer has an Intel i7-so I'd be good to go and I have a steam account ...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I am using an intel i7 but the game is still much slower than 2014 version.

Anyway, realised by using inside forwards, my team scores tons of goals for some reason or another. I tried other wide players formation but inside forwards have some bug or something I think. I just won Chelsea 8-0.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

YeahBee said:
do they still hate Arsenal? several of our players have way to low stats for me to even consider playing them tbh

how is Theo?

Theo's stats always annoy me. I hate the way their system works so that because he has super high acceleration and pace that means the rest of his stats take a hit. Doesn't even make sense.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

^Always annoys me how his role for us isn't in the game, I don't like playing him as a striker and his crossing isn't really good enough to have him as a winger. End up playing him on the left most of the time.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Rex Banner said:
^Always annoys me how his role for us isn't in the game, I don't like playing him as a striker and his crossing isn't really good enough to have him as a winger. End up playing him on the left most of the time.

:?:

His role was implemented this year, called Raumdeuter. Pretty much a wide poacher.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
39b9e1b35ab0b5162b70c49a8e30f77f.png

How about that for a first season, no transfers.

Notable victories include a 5-1 win vs Chelsea, a 5-1 win vs Man Utd, a 5-2 win vs Sp**s, a 4-0 win vs Liverpool and a cracking 5-0 win AWAY FROM HOME against Manchester City.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
ferrarif50hunt said:
39b9e1b35ab0b5162b70c49a8e30f77f.png

How about that for a first season, no transfers.

Notable victories include a 5-1 win vs Chelsea, a 5-1 win vs Man Utd, a 5-2 win vs Sp**s, a 4-0 win vs Liverpool and a cracking 5-0 win AWAY FROM HOME against Manchester City.

How do you always do this?? Screenshot tactics please :D.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of injuries? In pre-season I lost Özil, Walcott, Cazorla, Koscielny, Arteta and Giroud. All 3 months plus too, absurd.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
I've started two non-league games in recent weeks, both games became unplayable because the majority of my squad was injured. I'm having to resort to backups to the backups:
B_HrimEWsAEk_lM.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This game some times is very unrealistic specially in big games. sometimes both teams have 30 shoots 15-20 on target f**king hell and the game end with big scoreline.

and i concede many goals from set pieces lol, dose anyone know how to fix this?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And also the transfers are so unrealistic sometimes

i mean Inter Milan just spent over 100M in 15-16 season in my FM save. this make no sense.

Top Bottom