• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '15

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 140
  • Views 20,212

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Wilshere is terribly injury prone in FM 2015. I always tend to get rid of him fairly early on and replace him with a better option.

E

Enoch

@Dokaka, I had Marquinhos as well, agreed terms in Jan. of '19 and arrived that summer, had him for four years then sold him back to PSG for £40m, sold them Kondogbia as well for £40m. I bought Kondogbia for £6 from Monaco, for some reason he is always that price, but quality player, him and Marquinhos were great for me. I sold Marquinhos because i agreed terms with a 21 year old regen wonderkid from Farca and got him on a free that summer. Funny thing about that was, when he was 17 Farca and us were fighting for his signature, and he chose them, four years later i came in and scooped him up and payed nothing haha.

@Clrnc, I've got two months before the start of the '24/'25 season, my starting eleven is full of regens bar two, Chambers who plays as a RCB, and De Sciglio who plays RB. Grimaldo, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Pogba and Wilshere are all on the bench. Berardi is class in that game, (he's linked with us in real life actually) can play on the right or CF, did great for me but eventually sold him as i promoted an academy product.

Roberts (LW,CAM,ST) and Savage (RW,ST) are both starters, Delaney (RW,ST), Dobson (LW,CAM,CM), Cockerill (DM,CM,CB) are on the bench, they all came from the batch of youngsters that the game produces for the academy, they're all 21-23 now except the two starters who are 24/25. My future starting eleven is all English bar one, a German wonderkid who plays CM. I'll try and post pictures of the players at a later time.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Depay is sensational a couple of seasons in. I'm Newcastle atm and Remy Cabella is actually world class, pulls me out of holes time and time again.

E

Enoch

Hmm, i'm having a problem uploading my FM screenshots. I re-size the picture and it's saved on my computer, but when i click upload a file the bar says 100% then an error pops up.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Hmm, i'm having a problem uploading my FM screenshots. I re-size the picture and it's saved on my computer, but when i click upload a file the bar says 100% then an error pops up.

https://www.gyazo.com

Amazing program. Simply just drag the region of your screen you want to screenshot, and the screenshot gets uploaded instantly. You can even create gifs with it.

E

Enoch

My most expensive signing on this save, bought him when he was 18.
dol4c9.jpg

My LW and RW, straight from the academy, they score crazy amount of goals.
r02r1d.jpg

zwkl8h.jpg

My RCM, got him when he was 18 after he ran his contract down.
2rdhftw.jpg

One of my future CMs, the only non-English player in my future squad.
5myh07.jpg

I wanted to show all my regen only players in the first team, and then my future squad in the U-21, but i realized i can't be arsed posting 18 pictures lol. If i can't get young players on a free, i just declare interest in them, i make bids and they get turned down, the player gets annoyed with his team because they're being difficult so they run their contracts down, sometimes i get lucky, like with the CB i mentioned earlier i snatched up from Farca, and then i have academy products which so far have helped me a ton.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'm kind of excited about this prospect. Straight from the academy, but could only play as a winger. Saw his stats and thought he'd make an insane LB. Need some work on his positioning though:

77d2e69fbd0b6c5d50858204238b6258.png

Depay is sensational a couple of seasons in.

Few seasons in? Try the first season :D

18f2e11849257a6d7ba98242c48c8ac6.png

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
:D:D:D

Depay is at Citeh on my save, I hate playing against him he always tears me a new one.

Denis Cheryshev is unreal for my Newcastle side, got him for £5M from Madrid!

Last edited:

Godwin1

Very well-known
Has anyone ever experienced the legend that is Paval Savitskiy? Easily the best player I've signed in FM15 in both terms of cost and performance.

b0085a7eb880631c1e39be467410742f.png

eb2b6d62a96308e09af85cef3b531217.png

cf429189f43f0a49db998f0701ad6214.png

188ac010545a7fa41809e6258f4e05d2.png

Luka Jovic and Eder Balanta are up there to.

Last edited:

Godwin1

Very well-known
@Enoch
That's what I generally try to do, fill my squad with as much homegrown players as possible. Never managed to get a full homegrown squad though, always 2 or 3 positions where I need that vital player.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Has anyone ever experienced the legend that is Paval Savitskiy? Easily the best player I've signed in FM15 in both terms of cost and performance.

b0085a7eb880631c1e39be467410742f.png

eb2b6d62a96308e09af85cef3b531217.png

cf429189f43f0a49db998f0701ad6214.png

188ac010545a7fa41809e6258f4e05d2.png

Luka Jovic and Eder Balanta are up there to.
I had Savtskiy. He's been great for the club I sold him to. I got too many top class player so he couldn't get into my first team but if you are playing as a lesser team and needed cheap talents, he is one of the best.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just start new save with PSV and i just won 7-6 yep 7-6 away against Feyenoord the first half ends 4-5 :D. really start hate this game very unrealistic.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Just start new save with PSV and i just won 7-6 yep 7-6 away against Feyenoord the first half ends 4-5 :D. really start hate this game very unrealistic.

What formation you using mate? I remember the first season with Lazio I played 4-2-3-1 with no DM and scored and conceeded for fun, scores like yours. Swapped the AM to DM halfway through the season and the scores became much more realistic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What formation you using mate? I remember the first season with Lazio I played 4-2-3-1 with no DM and scored and conceeded for fun, scores like yours. Swapped the AM to DM halfway through the season and the scores became much more realistic.
i use 4-2-3-1 in alot of games and in some games specially against weak teams at my stadium i use 4-2-4 it works i can score 4 or 5 goals and conceding one or not concede.

the problem is i really concede too many goals from set pieces don't know what the problem.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I went through a similar phase mate but then all of a sudden it stopped happening. Really no indication as to why though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom