• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '16

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 29,511

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I bought the game on Steam. A week later it was reduced in their christmas sales. Gutted.

Haven't really sat down to play it, as it looks like it takes time to adjust to and I'm scared of failure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i really like this game but i really don't want to pay 60 Euros for it, i feel meh not worth it.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
There is a solution out there if you don't want to pay ;)

Anyway, feels like this game is a little too easy. I have 2 big games at the start of the season and beaten both Chelsea and United 4-0.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Yup, there are several solutions available if you don't want pony up the full 60, some of which aren't even all that dodgy.

Am considering picking this up myself, haven't got stuck into an FM since 2013 and draft mode looks interesting.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe Mourinho got sacked in my game 2 months earlier than in reality.

vwqzjk.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC
There is a solution out there if you don't want to pay ;)

Anyway, feels like this game is a little too easy. I have 2 big games at the start of the season and beaten both Chelsea and United 4-0.
Can you lead me in the right direction?

Have tried that shady route, but to no success. Something about activation keys...

Last edited:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not to mention the current job of Louis Van Gaal on the right-hand side there :lol:
He got sacked also, I think because he lost all of his UCL matches. Doing not too bad in the league though, 9th. Game is pretty accurate, all his games are pretty low scoring affairs and they can only win against Liverpool. Scoring 0 goals in the UCL is pathetic though.

AhHTSL5.jpg

Anyway guess who Chelsea appointed? :lol:
9iVMWUb.jpg

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can you lead me in the right direction?

Have tried that shady route, but to no success. Something about activation keys...
I can't seem to find the button to PM you, could you PM me instead or guide me to the way to PM you?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I rage quit this game after I lost on penalties against Sp**s in the COC final.

I mean, I didn't want the cup, but knowing Sp**s will make a dvd about this great achievement really pissed me off. Final score before penalties was 5-5. Two red cards.

The good old days. I hate how addicted to this game I am, now.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm currently in my first year with Arsenal, leading the PL (3 points in front of Sp**s, who are doing remarkably well). It's January 1st, and Özil has just asked for an improved contract because he's won the Ballon d'Or, he's claimed World Player of the Year and he's in the FIFA/FIFPRO World XI (with Alexis, Walcott and Per :lol:)

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm currently in my first year with Arsenal, leading the PL (3 points in front of Sp**s, who are doing remarkably well). It's January 1st, and Özil has just asked for an improved contract because he's won the Ballon d'Or, he's claimed World Player of the Year and he's in the FIFA/FIFPRO World XI (with Alexis, Walcott and Per :lol:)
mj-laughing.gif

BobP

Memri Fan
**** game

Every years it's the same, the match engine seems to presume that the extremes of football happen much more frequently than they actually do.

My solution has always been to just overload the game totally, create a tactic where you'll create maximum chances. Ultra attacking and high pressing leads to 25+ chances created on a good day, then we'll see if the match engine can justify your team hitting the post 20 times in a game.

Whenever I try and play like a normal person I always get done because of the above which leads to me playing like how I've described above but that gets boring eventually anyway.

You might think it suicidal, or that it might not work, believe me, I thought the same, but it actually does.

****s

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
**** game

Every years it's the same, the match engine seems to presume that the extremes of football happen much more frequently than they actually do.

My solution has always been to just overload the game totally, create a tactic where you'll create maximum chances. Ultra attacking and high pressing leads to 25+ chances created on a good day, then we'll see if the match engine can justify your team hitting the post 20 times in a game.

Whenever I try and play like a normal person I always get done because of the above which leads to me playing like how I've described above but that gets boring eventually anyway.

You might think it suicidal, or that it might not work, believe me, I thought the same, but it actually does.

****s

The match engine is ****, but overall I feel it's quite realistic.

In my game, Mourinho was fired and appointed at Man U (who in turn of course also fired Van Gaal) and now Hazard wants out of Chelsea for missing CL footy and publicly stating that "Arsenal is a bigger club than Chelsea." It makes too much sense.

BobP

Memri Fan
First season, Wenger won the league and CL but just missed out on the treble by losing the FA Cup, he retired after that.

Ancelotti comes in, totally underperforms, gets sacked, the club hired Paul Lambert...

BobP

Memri Fan
Also, never manage Bayer Leverkusen, players are utter ****s.

I've reached the mid season break in my first season, am only 3 points behind Bayern, this is in spite of close to my entire playing staff being in a perpetual state of mutiny.

Some players were unhappy that I hadn't been starting them only 2 games into the season, players getting mad at team talks, players getting mad because I wasn't starting Emir Spahic, who they thought should have been starting, players getting mad because I didn't offer a contract to a Robbie Kruse, even though he's done **** all for me.

As a result, just to spite those players, I sold both Spahic and Kruse, see if those ****s have anything to complain about now.

The worst thing about is that they won't **** off, they insist on pushing things as far possible, threatening me with inciting a squad rebellion or leaking everything to the press

Latest posts

Top Bottom