• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '16

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 29,515

BobP

Memri Fan
Funnily enough, I've never managed Arsenal, feels weird, can't quite put my finger on it.

Almost like I'm desecrating Wenger's work and going about things in an unrealistic way.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I love to watch Youtubers play FM with their favourite teams, just to watch their reactions when they lose in ET.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Downloaded the app of this for something to do on the train.

Why is Welbeck/Arsenal ridiculously good, only signed Fekir and I'm unbeaten with 50+ GS in under 23 games.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Anyone else finding that the regens the game creates is total unbalanced? Way to many potentially world-class strikers. Absolutely no promising GK's or fullbacks. Very few promising CB's and CM's. Makes me worried about the long term playability of this year's game.

Gegen Pressing

Can you guys do something really cool like
Run this simulation vs leicester for me on FM vs Barca
Sanchez Özil Walcott
..... Ramsey
.....ElNeny...Coq
Nacho Kos Gab Belle
... Cech

(Özil false 9 and Elneny B2B and Ramsey #10)

Last edited:

BobP

Memri Fan
Can anybody recommend teams to manage on FM 15, sort of getting bored.

Somehow managed to win the CL with Leverkusen in my first season, beat Barcelona 3-2 in the final with extra time. All down to my main man Stefan Kiessling, terrorized the Catalans.

Won the German and UEFA Super Cups, Club World Cup, Bundesliga and German Cup in my second season, Bayern are much easier to usurp than their equivalents in Spain.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Can anybody recommend teams to manage on FM 15, sort of getting bored.

Somehow managed to win the CL with Leverkusen in my first season, beat Barcelona 3-2 in the final with extra time. All down to my main man Stefan Kiessling, terrorized the Catalans.

Won the German and UEFA Super Cups, Club World Cup, Bundesliga and German Cup in my second season, Bayern are much easier to usurp than their equivalents in Spain.

PSV/Ajax are pretty decent teams and good 4/5 season projects due to the youngsters.

Not. Forest for a tier below but decent Championship budget.

AC Milan, requires quite a bit of rebuilding, quite far from Juve and on the fringes of Europa.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

AC Milan, requires quite a bit of rebuilding, quite far from Juve and on the fringes of Europa.
Did a career with Milan, good challenge and not a lot of cash in the first seasons. Squad is aging and tons of overpaid players out on loan; had to keep paying Fernando Torres 500K a month just so he would **** off.

BobP

Memri Fan
PSV/Ajax are pretty decent teams and good 4/5 season projects due to the youngsters.

Not. Forest for a tier below but decent Championship budget.

Have seen Forest mentioned a few times.

Milan sounds like a wonderful project.

BobP

Memri Fan
Milan are a catastrophe.

Dross on loan, to and from the club, dross on the bench, dross on the field.

Have gone hyper with the transfers, have brought in:

Vallejo
Mammana
Hysaj
Cataldi
Stark
Valzania
Castellano
Ajer
Tariq
Ould-Chikh
Sisto

Joining in approximately two seasons:

Luka Jovic
Jhon Arango
Sergio Diaz

Signed 14 players, have promoted Matsour, Calabria, Llamas from the youth teams.

Have introduced 17 players to the first team set up.

At the same time I've gotten rid of Pazzini, Muntari, Zapata, Mexes, Paletta, Abate, Honda.

Also, does anybody know if it's possible to sell a player even though they only just joined in real life? I would love to sell Alex, Suso and Jeremy Menez.

It worked for Paletta to Lazio but that was a loan with option to buy later.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

At the same time I've gotten rid of Pazzini, Muntari, Zapata, Mexes, Paletta, Abate, Honda.

Would have held on to Abate for a season tbh, hope the offer was good but it looks like you've got a bit of youth cover there anyway.

Also, does anybody know if it's possible to sell a player even though they only just joined in real life? I would love to sell Alex, Suso and Jeremy Menez.

It worked for Paletta to Lazio but that was a loan with option to buy later.

Never worked with me, think you'll have to wait until January and sell them then.

Bananacoffee

I found Inter Milan much more challenging than the other Milanese club. The latter have some of the best talents in the game on their roster. Without any buys you have three of the biggest talents already - Donnarumma, Mauri, Romagnoli.

I never play as Arsenal either, but I do play as Brøndby IF. Teams from obscure countries/lower leagues are always a great challenge as you struggle with reputation and lower wage budgets.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I found Inter Milan much more challenging than the other Milanese club. The latter have some of the best talents in the game on their roster. Without any buys you have three of the biggest talents already - Donnarumma, Mauri, Romagnoli.

Inter was wonderful for me, won the CL in my second season.

Great wonderkid in Gnoukari - was the best CM in the game by my second season, Montoya was a freakishly great RB. Icardi ofcourse led the line.

(What a steal Montoya was, Davide Santon was similarly good)
jJ6UM6q.png

SZh200j.png

Rotated Emerson with Miranda, Guarin for Jovetic/Coutinho, Embolo upfront.

Liverpool listed Coutinho for some reason so I got lucky.

Last edited:

Bananacoffee

Yes they have a good starting squad, so it's not much of a challenge, just like most of the established clubs in the game. Especially if you manage to buy Montoya and Jovetic at the end of their loans with Inter.

Some good additions you made, did you sell Murillo? He had great potential in my save and was quite a handy CB, sold him for a ridiculous amount to Barca at some point.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Some good additions you made, did you sell Murillo? He had great potential in my save and was quite a handy CB, sold him for a ridiculous amount to Barca at some point.

Yeah, Madrid offered a ridiculous fee for him and Brozović (who I had no intention to sell).

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
I found that one can skip the 15/16 season and move straight to 16/17, so I can basically do the upcoming summer, by selecting the Brazil league and choosing the start date as 30/4/16. Would recommend.

GabeGooner

I found that one can skip the 15/16 season and move straight to 16/17, so I can basically do the upcoming summer, by selecting the Brazil league and choosing the start date as 30/4/16. Would recommend.
I found this too, but there's a bug when buying players the following year; your wage allowance gets completely slashed, and your FFP is then messed up.

Top Bottom