• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '16

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 29,459

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wasted four years getting Leeds back up to the premier league. I spent three years getting them promoted and then another making them stable. They finished 12th, which I thought was an overachievement given they were favorite for relegation. I spent the next window signing big players given the extra finances I had. I had initially planned to stick it out until I made them a top four club. Yet then I got a job offer from Wolfsburg and I was like "No, I have done enough. Now I must remove Bayern munich from their perch."

Two years later they were sitting back in the championship in their regular spot. But Wolfsburg were eventually champions of Europe.
good idea...:D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom