• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '17

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 17,397

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just tried the football manager 17 finally (pirate version) but with latest update Im playing with Arsenal I'm in 15 games winning run ffs :lol: played 26 games in league 20 wins 5 draws 1 lose I didn't buy anybody in summer transfer window. Do you guys found it that easy also?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I just tried the football manager 17 finally (pirate version) but with latest update Im playing with Arsenal I'm in 15 games winning run ffs :lol: played 26 games in league 20 wins 5 draws 1 lose I didn't buy anybody in summer transfer window. Do you guys found it that easy also?
You're just a better manager than Wenger :p...seriosuly, we should be at an elite level IRL with a CM addition.

FM is heavily biased towards extremes(good and bad). if you have a small squad of elite players, they will steamroll everybody. nobody has an off day, nobody gets injured (or they all do).

A few good results and you go on a rampage, while a few bad ones/injuries and you're fcuked.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You're just a better manager than Wenger :p...seriosuly, we should be at an elite level IRL with a CM addition.

FM is heavily biased towards extremes(good and bad). if you have a small squad of elite players, they will steamroll everybody. nobody has an off day, nobody gets injured (or they all do).

A few good results and you go on a rampage, while a few bad ones/injuries and you're fcuked.
Yes really surprising my squad is very healthy and sharp always unlike the other football manager when sometimes I had 2-3 long term injuries a season. look very easier than previous football manager hope they make it more realistic

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The 7GB is the new recommended disk space.

Part of me wonders if the increase in size could possibly be the inclusion of the women's game. It's a long shot, extremely long, but I wonder if they're adding a whole new part of the game could be a big bump in the database size.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

how big of a warchest do you start with?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just downloaded it as well, the interface is pretty sweet I think.

Also glad to see my time tested strategy from previous FM's of loading up on youth players early then dominating for a decade still works. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom