• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2005 Demo

velimir85

Anyone played the demo?
I think it's quite good,even without the stuff they coming in the full version...

Feanor

Established Member
I downloaded yesterday and started playing. I'm playing Arsenal (shock!Surprise!Astonishment) and am first after about 10-15 games. It's a lot like real life, I averaged about 4 goals in the first few games and then it slowed down to 1-2 goals a game. They have a very low opinion of Lehman because it keeps doing some crazy-ass ****! There's a lot more tweaking available in the tactics. The training is about the same as cm03-04. So far, so good! Can't wait until the real version comes out!

velimir85

zahinsa said:
I downloaded yesterday and started playing. I'm playing Arsenal (shock!Surprise!Astonishment) and am first after about 10-15 games. It's a lot like real life, I averaged about 4 goals in the first few games and then it slowed down to 1-2 goals a game. They have a very low opinion of Lehman because it keeps doing some crazy-ass s**t! There's a lot more tweaking available in the tactics. The training is about the same as cm03-04. So far, so good! Can't wait until the real version comes out!
Yeah,I had the same start...Lehmann made some bad mistakes...anyway,it does seem very much like real life-I'm doing excellent in PL,and not so good in CL...and Cesc is playing like living hell,Reyes too,him an Henry are like goal for goal-one scores,then the other...
Tactics tweaks are good,I like the new ones like Tempo and Creative freedom...
And I can't wait to see player photos and team logos in the full version :wink:

Feanor

Established Member
I haven't figured out the tempo yet but creative freedom when done for each player is pretty awesome! It actually stops some the annoying things from cm03-04. The 2D match looks pretty cool.

Evil Dragon

I accidentaly played Senderos in goal against Villa, and didnt have a goalkeeper on the bench, and I ended up winning 3 - 1. Senderos actually played quite well, perhaps I have spotted something even Le Boss hasnt noticed 8)

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom