• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2008.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think gurgen is having the same problem as me. mine is dec 5th. around there 2009.

i have applied the oldest patch and i could continue already

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Oooh, i am not so far season 2007 or something like that, but thanks for posting it. but there will be a patch avavaible very soon i thought

arsmile

Established Member
i'm worried about installing the patch- cos i'm doing ok......do any of you know which of the changes affect saved games, i've already got the beta patch thing and that stopped every goal being disalowed.....i heard database updates do not change in saved games- is it just the match engine thingernymbob?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Arsenal is hard as hell, spalshed out 26,5millioneuros on Dean Ashton, what a mistake

Cesc, MAtiaz fernandez and Persie are my scorers

I play a weird

4-3-1-2, basically leaving the flanks to the wingbacks three cetrnal midfielders, the one in the middle being the defensive one with an arrow down.

MAtiaz Fernandez is this years cehat player, if he plays behind the striekrs he is gold!

Rocafella

Established Member
Just started a new career with Arsenal. Splashed out 13.25m on Gyan, 12.25 on Van der Vaart and 6m on Farfan so I'd say i'm sorted for the season.

Gurgen

Established Member
My 3rd season with Arsenal went just like the 2nd one: won the League, CL and CC but lost in the 6th round of the FA Cup.

Sold Menez and bought David Silva who is a genius. He has a release clause of 47,5m (euro) which is a lot of money but not so much when you consider his insane stats and the price you'd have to pay for another player of his calibre.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Silva is an absolutely genius. one of the best passer in the league.

why sell menez? he is good in my team now, a very good finisher.

i have a few regens who is superb, better than eto'o

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I haven't encounterd the bug you guys talk about, maybe I downloaded a ptached version I have won everything with Inter, treble twice, Sold Adriano to Chelski as he was ****e after the frist season

Veloso is a huge player for me, Arsenal signed Paddy on a free from me:)

De Rossi, Veloso and Palombo rotates the 2 dm spots, Matiaz Fernandez is the best player in Europe several times in a row weith landslide, scores more then ZLatan, msot assists everything

Went undefeated last season for the second time

Argentina is strolling along aswell, have huge injury problems tohu cannot get any constistancy, defensivly it is tight but cannot get the scoring going

entropy13

Established Member
It's still a 3-way race for the Serie A title in the 2009-2010 season. We're top, Fiorentina with 63 points in 26 games, AC Milan 62 points in 26 games and Inter (who I have just beat 4-2) with 60 points in 25 games. Juve is 4th with 48 in 26.

Got Elano on a free because Napoli released him around November 2009. :)
They were forced to because of financial issues. They released 4 players actually, and only Elano is a good signing.

Gurgen

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
Silva is an absolutely genius. one of the best passer in the league.

why sell menez? he is good in my team now, a very good finisher.

Teamwork 7, selfish fker.

I didn't need him anyone. My front three is Silva-RvP-Robinho with Vela-Adebayor-Walcott as backup.

Vela was better than him anyway last season, he destroyed Chelsea in the CL final (Silva was cup tied).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom