• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2009- Demo is out!

Shue

Established Member
DREVAK said:
I can't really agree with the notion that winning everything is close to impossible. After a certain point your team seems to steamroll 99 percent of the opposition. Especially if you focus on stealing the best and brightest players out there. Only by heavy duty bad luck would a rare bad day coincide with, say, the CL final. I haven't read entropy's last report or two yet but an unbeaten season and winning every trophy there is is certainly achievable.
Looks like he's done the quadruple every season for 15 years running. Pretty suspect imo.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Shue said:
DREVAK said:
I can't really agree with the notion that winning everything is close to impossible. After a certain point your team seems to steamroll 99 percent of the opposition. Especially if you focus on stealing the best and brightest players out there. Only by heavy duty bad luck would a rare bad day coincide with, say, the CL final. I haven't read entropy's last report or two yet but an unbeaten season and winning every trophy there is is certainly achievable.
Looks like he's done the quadruple every season for 15 years running. Pretty suspect imo.

My point exactly. 15 years, 4 trophies a season, that's 60 finals that he has competed in and won. That is impossible no matter how you look at it. Regardless of squad depth and quality, that's asking way to much out of anyone.

I tend to play my games more realistically. If i have €300mil in the bank i tend to limit myself to €30-€50mil and focus on developing a squad.

My latest game was Roma where i had next to unlimited money, but didn't do the treble until 2016 where i still had the likes of Totti and De Rossi in my squad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom