• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2011

entropy13

Established Member
I'll let the youtube clip explain lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdYfzfZ9rs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdYfzfZ9rs</a>

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
:bounce

Only just back playing FM08 due to my laptop being f***ed for ages. Missed out on FM10 but might get it if the new one isn't coming out until December.

Looks good, the addition of agents will bring something new. Really like the new training features. Love the way FM constantly evolves but never loses that appeal it's had since the days of Championship Manager.

Muharraqawi

Looking forward for this one!!!!

FM10 has been frustrating despite some positive changes and interesting new features and hopefully this one will be better.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Muharraqawi said:
Looking forward for this one!!!!

FM10 has been frustrating despite some positive changes and interesting new features and hopefully this one will be better.
I played some FM10 - I think it stinks.

DREVAK

Established Member
You just know they are going to take half of 2010's new additions out, not touch the rest, and add half a dozen new ones – five of which will be useless and boring.

Freagle

They can't please everyone eh?

I have been a fan of the game since the old CM and I still am. Looking forward to it.

New features like in-depth player interactions, revamped training and most importantly for me, dynamic league reputation will make FM reach new heights.

Freagle

Demo out at midnight on STEAM.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-manager-2010/Exclusive-Football-Manager-2011-blog-with-Miles-Jacobson-day-14-How-to-get-your-FREE-demo-of-the-world-s-greatest-soccer-simulation-video-game-with-MirrorFootball-co-uk-article602883.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 02883.html</a>

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Looks good. Again an improvement over its previous version, albeit a slight one.

For the first time in my life starting an Arsenal game that I do not need to sell too many players and is pretty much happy with the squad.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Quite an improvement from previous game. Our kids are have much better PA, and our defence is solid

P_Gunner

Vela for the third year in a row is basically rated the same. Walcott for some reason has horrible finishing, but he is still a beast in my Arsenal team. Song is rated very highly.

As always, Real Madrid is drastically overrated. Has anyone here looked at Pedro Leon's statistics?

Look on Pires' stats, they're amazing. Definitely worth signing for mid table teams or for depth. Contrao (spelling?) and Lugano also seem like great cheap acquisitions.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Tried out the demo it seems quite indepth compared to what I tried a couple of years ago, the 3D Match engine is quite rubbish though.
Also some weird transfers have happened in my game such as Cygan to Everton and Hangeland to Chelsea, I got offered Frey from Fiorentina and I signed him for around £8m and shipped out Almunia on loan to Real Madrid. :shock:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Me too, Almunia is on loan to Real as well. Started 5 games for them!

Cygan also went to Everton for mine. :D

I signed Toulalan and Cassano and Lloris and Neymar (MUST SIGN). Sold Denilson, Diaby, Mannone, Randall.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just installed the full version. (Go to piratebay or isohunt to search for torrents)

Interesting to note, the whole game only have 1 single -10 potential player and thats aaron ramsey. No one else comes close.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom