• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2011

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
So i've heard. Neymar is supposed to be banging in the goals too.

Hope to get this today :bounce

Not sure who i'll manage first (waiting to be arsenal in a 3 man network game).

Kraig

Established Member
tried to sign neymar but shakhtar outbid me!

rvp as a target man with balls played to feet works great. has scored 24 in 33 for me so far. nasri as an amc is great too. trying to get the best out of shavva but not sure where as hes pretty average on the wing. he also cant hit a cows arse with a banjo!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
neymar is so signable. 10-13m and he is yours depending on contracts.

Anzac

Established Member
Kraig said:
tried to sign neymar but shakhtar outbid me!

rvp as a target man with balls played to feet works great. has scored 24 in 33 for me so far. nasri as an amc is great too. trying to get the best out of shavva but not sure where as hes pretty average on the wing. he also cant hit a cows arse with a banjo!

Are you playing 4231 with a wide or narrow 3 behind the striker? If AA is pants on the flank try a narrow 3 with 'normal' instructions re wing play - should allow them the drift. Also try swapping AA & Nasri with AA as AMC until such time you decide to sell, and then play Nasri in the middle.

I'm still playing FM'10 (been told that FM'11 is lined up for X-Mas), and for me AA is best as AMC in any shape that uses that position, as was Diaby.

P_Gunner

Pastore seems better than Fabregas in the game. Bought him and he has been an absolute beast. My midfield 4 is Pastore, Fabregas, Palombo and Wilshere in a narrow diamond.

For the people asking about Arshavin, try using him as a trequista in the AMC position - he had some good games there for me, but that would mean displacing Nasri.

entropy13

Established Member
Arshavin's doing well thus far for me as a winger after three games, 2 assists and 1 goal.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, he is doing superbly for me. Won the UCL and BPL first season

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Whats your starting team clrnc?

Loving the game so far, doing a season with Bayern. I'm top after 9 games closely followed by Dortmund and Schalke. My team is starting to hit top gear now since i switched style and tweaked the formation. Badstuber has been a nice suprise, having an excellent season at cb.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lloris, Sagna, Vermaelen, Squid, Clichy, Song, Cesc, Arshavin, Schweinsteinger, Aguero, RVP.

Just been offered Messi for 30m and took it in an instance. Madness from FM

entropy13

Established Member
My team is:
Akinfeev, Sagna, Vermaelen, Squillaci, Clichy, Song, Cesc, Arshavin, Nasri, Chamakh, RVP

Akinfeev is the only non-18 or younger player that I bought.

Anzac

Established Member
What's the budget like - on the demo we start with 15m so how are you lot signing these players?

entropy13

Established Member
Anzac said:
What's the budget like - on the demo we start with 15m so how are you lot signing these players?

Lloris was quite expensive and I don't want to pay big installments so I got Akinfeev for 14.75m. All the other youngsters are in installments and/or after/per league appearances.

You can get the budget up to 18-20m if you say that you'll win the league and reduce the wage budget a bit.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I signed Lloris for 15m + installments up to 23m so I think its worth it.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Werder are bottom of the league now. I'm struggling for consistency, don't think i have the formation and tactics quite right yet. Got beaten by Real 3-0 at home in the CL which was quite painful and i've also dropped points v some of the minnows in the Bundesliga.. but this seems to be the case for my rivals and for the league in real life too so its not too off putting.

Clrnc said:

I've just been offered Nuri Sahin for 3.8m. Dortmund are probably my biggest rivals for the league and he's one of their best players who is sought after by a number of Europe's top clubs and at 22 years old is probably worth 15m or so = pretty silly stuff from fm.

entropy13

Established Member
Clrnc said:
I signed Lloris for 15m + installments up to 23m so I think its worth it.

I only paid the 14.75m upfront, then a 50% sell-on clause. Which is pointless since I won't sell him in the future anyway, but apparently that convinced CSKA enough. :p

And I did say I won't pay too much even in installments, considering the youngsters I've already signed are all in installments.

And their PA is 10 points apart (175 to 185), would that really warrant the 23m difference?

Anzac

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Lloris, Sagna, Vermaelen, Squid, Clichy, Song, Cesc, Arshavin, Schweinsteinger, Aguero, RVP.

How did you afford all that AND 30m for Messi????? :shock:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Because I sold Almunia, Fabianski, Rosicky, Djourou, Denilson, Diaby, Bendtner and loaned alot of players out (Wilshere Vela etc). Think I brought in around almost 40-50 millions for those players.

Coupled with my UCL and BPL Bounty...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom