• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2014

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I couldn't wait for an update so I started a game without taking a team and took a holiday until the season was over and created a new manager and took control over our beloved Arsenal

and wouldn't you know it, we had won the FA cup :)

wenger had made some strange signings Candreva, Ivan Rakitic and Destro

I promptly sold them and cleared the rubble in the squad, Wenger had offered Bendtner and a couple of others new contracts so I had to sell them to

I sold Giraud, walcott, Cazorla, Gibbs, Monreal, Jenkinson, Sagna, Fabianski

I got
Medel
Clichy
Träsch
Reus
Volland
Lukaku

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
ferrarif50hunt said:
How do you buy Reus? Impossible for me to buy him because he does not want to leave Germany.

40m euros or there about

but holy **** it is Volland who scores for FUN

and I had to get him from Barcelona!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Timo Werner is insane indeed. Would actually like Jones' opinion about him, heard very little of him in real life yet he's crazy good in FM.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He's the biggest (and probably the only, what with everyone churning out CAMs) striker talent in Germany for quite a few years, not surprising that he's highly rated in FM. Of course still very inconsistent but has a lot of tools for a top striker. Bit too overconfident in my opinion, takes a lot of shots when others are positioned better but I guess that's part of being a striker.

entropy13

Established Member
I started a game as Arsenal.

2013-2014
The "disconnects" of the game with reality:
Liverpool finished 10th (Rodgers got sacked because he got them to 17th in November LOL - Wenger replaced him)
ManU finished 4th
ManC finished 3rd
Chelsea finished 2nd
Arsenal finished 1st

1st Team players I signed:
Ciro Immobile
Sime Vrsaljko
Antonio Adan
Martin Caceres
Miralem Pjanic
Milan Badelj
Marco Motta

1st team players I sold:
Bacary Sagna
Lukasz Fabianski
Mikel Arteta
Tomas Rosicky
Nicklas Bendtner

I also signed David Alaba in January, but I loaned him back to Bayern until the season ended.

-Won the League, Chelsea was the closest contender to me. It's easier to win against Man City than not draw against Chelsea.
-I lost in the FA Cup quarter final against Southampton.
-I won the League Cup against ManU. I got Milwall in the semis, ManU got Liverpool.
-I won the Champions Cup against Bayern. Bayern got Barca in the semis, I got Chelsea. I clinched the league title at home against them; prior to that league game I just narrowly lost 1-0 in the first leg at the Emirates. After a close 2-0 win clinched the title, I went to Stamford Bridge trailing by an away goal...and ended up as 5-2 victors (5-3 on agg).

Swansea won the FA Cup. The teams going to Europe next (the current) season were roughly the same, just switch Wigan with Newcastle (Newcastle finished high enough for Euro Cup, while Swansea gets to the Euro Cup again because of their FA Cup win).

Özil got 17(!) assists and 4 goals in the league. Santi Cazorla got 17(!) goals and 6 assists.

2014-2015
1st team players I signed:
Antoine Griezmann
Igor Akinfeev
Emiliano Viviano
Vurnon Anita
David Alaba (technically has been signed last season, but only starts playing for Arsenal this season)
Martin Demichelis (loan)
Fernando Torres (loan)

1st team players I sold:
Lukas Podolski
Thomas Vermaelen
Mathieu Flamini
Carl Jenkinson
Antonio Adan
Natxo Monreal

I also released Park Chu-Young, Johan Djourou, and Abou Diaby.

Won the Community Shield against Swansea, won against Olympiakos in the European Super Cup too (they got into the Euro Cup which they obviously won by being 3rd in our group in the Champions Cup).

Now, the in-game date is 1 Sep 2014.

entropy13

Established Member
Feb 4 2017 in-game date, short sitrep.

I'm 8 points behind Chelsea who is currently top. They have played 26 games, Arsenal have played...21 games.

Although I'm making this post more on the fact that London Colney is "officially" the biggest training ground ever, if not in England then perhaps the world.

There are currently 29 players in the first team squad (6 of them are U21s so I don't actually have to register them).

There are 115 players in the U21 squad, although only 30 of them are not on loan in other clubs.

There are 94 players in the U18 squad, and 78 of them are not on loan.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
In my game, some sugar daddy bought Wigan and they started to win the PL and UCL. Insane.

entropy13

Established Member
Finally someone else posts in the thread...:lol:

The expanded youth project is really bearing fruit now, not just for Arsenal but for the footballing world in general. Several "Arsenal way" players are making their mark in various teams, in various leagues now.

Sept 12, 2020 in-game date now.

My centerback pairing is actually one of the first "fruits", American Brian Perez and Paraguayan Marcos Chamorro.

The next great English generation are in the "Second XI" of the club. There's winger Phil Briggs, while striker Bill Proudlock is the primary backup of Carlos Fierro. Then there's versatile defender Stephen Edwards, promising fullbacks Anthony Tetteh and Adam Dolman, and centerback Mark Asher as well.

Among the seven "first-choice" substitutes, only Simon Mignolet and Rafinha are the non-regens.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Clrnc said:
In my game, some sugar daddy bought Wigan and they started to win the PL and UCL. Insane.

That happened in mine with Sunderland. They get top 3 every season and have Higuain and Mandzukic up front :lol:.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I used the fast forward game I had saved and took control over SOuthhampton

league and cup win in my first season :eek:

Lucas Pratto must be this games cheat player because he ust can't stop scoring!

I tried to limit myself to just buying young players (and I kept those who were sold IRL)

Chambers was in the game a little bit of a dissapointmenat thou

for the second season I could have bought Theo but I sorta felt like Wenger and didn't want to give him the huge contract

first season I got
Aymen Abdennour immense CB, voted player of the year by saints fans
Joe Ledley, retrained as LB and covers DM to
Lucas Pratto
Connor Wickham meh
Rincon in january on a free
Yann Sommer excellent goalie
Marc Albrighton
Youri Tielmans in january asked for more money and got it
some more yougnsters
Bror LAudrup gonna be great
Texiera seems to have a bright future
Ryan Gauld

Lovren ****ed of to PSG in January

I would have played lambert more but he got injured and never made it into the team really

second season Jay Rodriquez left
Träsch
Shelvey
Kyriakos Papadopoulos
and more youngsters think they are re-gen
Morais
Jose Angel Rincon seems great a young mexican

gunning for the CL!

ward-prowse had like 25 assists

Latest posts+

Top Bottom