• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2019

So I won the quadruple in my first season!

Ronaldo had 45 goals and 5 assists in 55 games
Messi had 19 goals and 22 assists in 56 games
Aubameyang had 27 goals and 5 assists in 51 games
Mbappé had 25 goals and 15 assists in 55 games

What a wonderful time to be Arsenal manager! :D

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I slipped :(

Leno
Sok, de ligt, Juan jesus
Bellerin Torreira Kola
Ramsey xhaka
Laca auba

So hard to sell Özil, mkith Nacho, mustafi etc, hardly getany money

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Still on the same save, playing it slowly. I'm in the Championship now and 2nd behind Swansea.

Jack Roles forced a move so I had to sell him. My midfield is now Charlie Colkett, Liam Coyle and a City youngster called Cole Palmer. He's only a 2 star but has PL potential and his lowest performance for me has been a 6.9 rating. Reece Brown has been in my squad since the beginning and seems to survive despite always being sh*t in the big games.

My back 4 is a bit more straight forward and ironically is mostly former Arsenal youngsters:

Marc Bola, Farrend Rawson, Ben Sheaf and Jordi Osei-Tutu. Ellery Balcombe is the goalie. The biggest weakness in my team is definitely striker. I have signed like 7 of them and all with the exception of one loanee has been very inconsistent. Charlie Brown I've had on loan for 2 seasons and he's very streaky. Has a couple of good games then he's terrible for a month. I loaned Stephen Walker from Boro and he was awesome in league 1 but he also was flaky and didn't want to come back permanently. I have Jordan McEneff in the team but he never scores regularly. I even signed a decent regen and the regen has yet to score. To make matters worse, Daishawn Redan, Eddie Nketiah and Rhian Brewster all rejected loan moves to me. My last hope is to sell one of my better players to sign Jack Clarke.

My wingers are the saving grace. Callum Hulme was a great signing from Bury midway through the 1st season. George Williams already played for my team and he's the best player on it - just can't trust him usually in big games, while Hulme usually delivers. I also have Millen Baars and Xavier Amaechi on loan this season. I've been eking out 1-0 wins the last few weeks but I really need a decent young striker.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
It's me or this virsion of fm your team can too many goals from outside of box?
Do u have a deep defensive line? What about the distance between your attacking line and defensive line? And do you play with a narrow or wide defensive width? Are they trying to outnumber you outside your box?

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
It's me or this virsion of fm your team can too many goals from outside of box?

OMG this so much. I play FM every year and I think the match engine has pretty much gotten better each time but this year with the scoring from long shots is driving me crazy.

Even If you have "work the ball in to the box" set and play players without long shot traits, I,m still seeing goals flying in from 25 yards+ every other game.

Check

Already in my second season, first season finished 4th after beating Chelsea and Liverpool on the last two matchdays and got to the semi's of the EL. Currently in 2nd now only 1 point behind Pool en through to the next round in the CL.

Leno
Bellerin Manolas Koscielny Grimaldo
Torreira Barella
Nelson Özil Zaha
Laca

Bench & Reserves: Xhaka Auba ESR Matteo Aarons Holding Sokratis Kola Mkhi Nketiah

Looking to move Mkhi and maybe Xhaka (As Real Madrid are interested in him) to give Willock a chance in the first team.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Failed with all my create a club clubs

But Maybe my psg one will shine

I named my manager Napoleon and only allowed french players and players from countries in his empire

Buffon
Carvajal Varane presnel, hernandez
Kante pogba
Mbappe debruyne griezmann
Lewandowski
Bench with just talents and clichy and aurier, Guendouzi is doing great

Psgs budget isnt huge so I couldnt fit everybody from The start

Varane, Carvajal and hernandez I signed in game even do I didnt have much of a transferbudget
I loaned them with a compulsory buy clause and the deals went thru

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Failed with all my create a club clubs

But Maybe my psg one will shine

I named my manager Napoleon and only allowed french players and players from countries in his empire

Buffon
Carvajal Varane presnel, hernandez
Kante pogba
Mbappe debruyne griezmann
Lewandowski
Bench with just talents and clichy and aurier, Guendouzi is doing great

Psgs budget isnt huge so I couldnt fit everybody from The start

Varane, Carvajal and hernandez I signed in game even do I didnt have much of a transferbudget
I loaned them with a compulsory buy clause and the deals went thru

Two years straight the same

Walk the league, undefeated
Win the cups
Lewandowski has like a 1,2 goals per game, Mbappe 0,8 but racks in the assists to

But CL is impossible, lose in the semis both years to frekkin valencia and then pool

Tried a super Madrid but wasnt feeling it

Might try doing pool with all british guys...

So here I'm in the editor not as manager but I'm editing for Arsenal.

Sold 20 players for 600 M.

Picked up
Alexander-Arnold,
Ndombele,
Neymar,
Saliba,
Zaniolo,
Vinicius Junior,
Chilwell,
Cavani
Gomez

And Emery of course has to stay in the character in the game too and he picks up
Aaron Martin,
Gary Cahill,
Yohan Cabaye

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
In my second season with Arsenal. Using this starting XI:

Leno
Militao Milenkovic Mere
Bellerin Torreira Rabiot Telles
Mahrez Aubameyang Sancho

5-2-3 or 3-4-3 depending on how you want to look at it.

Bought Sancho, Telles, Milenkovic, and Mere in first season. Then Militao and Mahrez in the second season with Rabiot on a free.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I bought it. Heaven knows why!!!

I don't know why I do this to myself! I won't be playing it properly but 60% discount is too much to resist.

Curse you, Steam sale!

BobP

Memri Fan
If you can get RB Leipzig going on this they're nigh unstoppable.

Press, counter, long ball over the top, and let Werner do the rest.

db10fan

Only play FM2019mobile as Arsenal.
First 2 seasons, played 4-1-2-1-2 with ball playing defs, wing backs, def mid, 2 box to box CM, shadow striker and 2 inside forwards.
Uses control/attacking mentality, fast tempo, narrow width, balanced freedom, balanced def line, high press, normal tackling, attacks focus on short mixed passing, overlaps and through ball.
Özil/Miki in SS or BTB, Torreira/Xhaka/Ramsey as the other BTB, Elneny/Gwen as DM, retrain Auba/Laca/Welbz/Iwobi to be SS+IF.
AMN develops as good as Bellerin for RB, while Kola is a beast at LB. Retrained AMN and Kola to CM.
Auba/Laca/Welbz was deadly in SS/good in IF, Özil/Miki surprisingly good in BTB. Elneny surprisingly the best DM in team.
But Kos/Sok/Mav not very good as BPD, sometimes makes bad passes or caught on possesion, Mustafi, Holding Chambers are better as BPD. Leno/Martinez/Macey, was mostly good on goal.
Loan out the youngsters, they get much better playng regularly.
Managed to win most competitions.
3rd season, rebuild the team, Courtois was transfer listed so got him and sell Leno.
Sell Sok/Kos/Monreal/Holding/Ramsey/Torreira/Xhaka/Mustafi/Welbz.
Got in more transfer listed players : A. Conti/Pogba/Paqueta/Marcos Llorente (retrained as CB)/N. Ake (retrained as LB)/Gnabry/D. Jota/R. Sessegnon.
Buys more 2 footed IFs to test if it really helps, M. Cunha/Eb Eze as Gnabry/Jota back ups.
Buy Italian CB hot prospect M. Varnier and left footed CM M. Merino (also retrained as CB).
Promote Nketiah/Gwen/Willock, while loan out ESR/Nelson.
Buy cheap bargains at CB : Goldson/Davidowicz (2 footed, retrained into DRLC/DM, very versatile);
3rd season squad :
GK : Courtois/Martinez/Macey
RB : Bellerin/AMN/Conti
LB : Kola/Sessegnon
RCB : Chambers/Varnier/Goldson
LCB : Ake/Merino
CDM : Elneny/Llorente/Davidowicz
RCM : Pogba/Gwen/Willock
LCM : Özil/Paqueta/Miki
SS : Auba/Laca/Iwobi/Nketiah
IF : Gnabry/Jota/Cunha/Eze
Same 4-1-2-1-2 formation and tactics, seems to be better than first two seasons, as those 4 2 footed IFs seems to be better as they can cut in or go wide as well on both sides.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I got this team in create a club

Woj
Gaspar, vandijk, sok, d rose
Muller, vidal, l leiva, cr9
Messi Auba

Renamed them after their invincibles counterparts :))

Bench
Cesc
Miller
Oyarazabal
Joao felix
De ligt
Aarons
Luis
Clichy
Taylor

And it is working! Not a League loss and im in february!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom