• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2019

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Completed it mate. Got so good, the FA offered me a role in the England set up. I took Woking from conference to Champions League in six seasons. Stuff like that doesn't go unnoticed!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can anyone tell me if this is worth picking up? The last couple of years I barely touched.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can anyone tell me if this is worth picking up? The last couple of years I barely touched.
it's better than the last one. You will enjoy it a lot.

Training and scouting have been revamped so it's quite confusing.

Jasard

May as well wait for the new one tbh.

Wow this year has gone insanely fast, forgot its probably what - 2 months away?

Just saw the trailer is social media focused. That sounds incredibly boring

Last edited:

Jasard

I've just discovered this game is on Xbox Game Pass (which you can use on Windows) which is currently only £1.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
FM20 getting an Arsenal edition. Honestly just looks like a different skin, official badges and faces for the squad. Suspect they'll be super simple to rip from that version of the game and they'll make their way on to other sites if you don't get this version.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

FM20 getting an Arsenal edition. Honestly just looks like a different skin, official badges and faces for the squad. Suspect they'll be super simple to rip from that version of the game and they'll make their way on to other sites if you don't get this version.

Great partnership move that is. However, I always download the kit, logo and face packs prior to commencing my saves.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Did they do anything with training to help make players, especially younger players, reach their potential better?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I feel like we're the biggest mugs buying sports games. It's always the same.
To be honest, I just buy them for the updated squads and ratings. Nothing more, nothing less. Always expect the same in overall gameplay.

Manberg

Predator
Some things I noticed about the match engine is that long shots seem to be overpowered. Midfielders scoring them so much with total ease. Also, my wingbacks keep making accurate passes to each other from one side of the pitch to the other despite passing set to short. They might fix these problems.

Top Bottom