• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2020

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Licensing in sports games is what absolutely kills competition and progress in actually improving the games.

No one wants too jump into football games anymore as its too damn expensive.

The only people losing out here are the fans and consumers, we only play these games to dream of recreating the sport ourselves as we're too **** to do it in reality, stop putting a price on every little thing!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Licensing in sports games is what absolutely kills competition and progress in actually improving the games.

No one wants too jump into football games anymore as its too damn expensive.

The only people losing out here are the fans and consumers, we only play these games to dream of recreating the sport ourselves as we're too **** to do it in reality, stop putting a price on every little thing!

If they get their way I can see them being another Juve style Zebra Turin deal. Granted Juve's situation is down to their deal with Konami.

They also seem to be going after community resources. If they manage to shut down modding and community editing the game the FM is gonna get screwed big time.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If they get their way I can see them being another Juve style Zebra Turin deal. Granted Juve's situation is down to their deal with Konami.

They also seem to be going after community resources. If they manage to shut down modding and community editing the game the FM is gonna get screwed big time.

Like I can see 'why' they are doing it but its just such a dickish move, long gone are the years where you're just happy to be in the game. Its free publicity and allows fans worldwide too play/dream of managing your club and now that comes at a price.

Even the Juve thing was annoying, I cant imagine many more people are going too buy PES just because they are licensed, more than likely you're disappointing your fans instead.

You can unlock for 5€ Transfers, Delete Injury or Yellow Red Cards. You type in search button an Player Name Granit Xhaca than there is an Pen symbol go there you can move Players for free to your Club.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom