• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager Live

gunnerGH

Established Member
qs said:
I gave this up after the Beta, life sucking devil game. Beware.

:( Ive notched up 2 hours so far.

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
haha mine arrived today as well , join me in the Nighttime Football Association (NFA) thats in the Larsson game world :)

Im in the same one. Look for my team, Maximus FC

gunnerGH

Established Member
So, a few days in now. Played around 10-15 Senior friendly matches. My record is good, won more than I have lost.

The season starts on Friday I think. Ive just lodged a bid for a big player, whether he comes or not is another matter! :D

@Smartly

I have just seen your post on SI Forums. Not too pleased about the prices are we? :lol:

Smartly Dressed Morris

Yeah thought I would try and getting them to drop their prices , ill pay their fees though as this game is more addictive than crack :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yeahip9.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yeahip9.jpg</a>

gunnerGH

Established Member
Haha I want a re-match!

You made any signings yet or just stuck to the original squad?

Ive snapped 3 promising 16 year olds up, only on trial for the moment though meaning other teams can still come in for them. :D

Smartly Dressed Morris

im gonna sign one star then when my scouting skills hits 5 , I can then get my judging potential skill and buy loads of super kids....hopefully !

Then a bigger stadium , but doing lots of resarch before doing that one :p

gunnerGH

Established Member
Would you look at that, weve been drawn in the same league! :D

leaguelj5.jpg

Smartly Dressed Morris

Just had the most awsome of comebacks , was 3-0 down then i made some changes and won 4-3 , even got an award for it :)

" you were at least 3 goals behind but came back to win, as a result you have unlocked the 'Comeback King 3' achievement!

To be behind by 3 goals in a match is a desperate situation, and one which most teams would be unable to recover from, however your side showed the Spirit of Istanbul and came back to end the game victorious, you should be proud of your team's never say die attitude."

gunnerGH

Established Member
Thats brill, 3 goal defecit!

The season now starts, bring on the games!

Check my 16 year old striker, he's the next big thing!

gunnerGH

Established Member
Im bottom after two games. That guy who's top will walk the league. He trounced me 4-0 even with 10 men for a third of the match. He has blatatly played before

gunnerGH

Established Member
Are you having trouble with injuries?

If so like me, let SI know in this thread...

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2639846#post2639846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.sigames.com/showthread ... ost2639846</a>

gunnerGH

Established Member
Darn, got all the way through 6 gruelling rounds to be knocked out in the semi's of the cup by our league leader FC Juventude, i was 1-0 up all game only to concede two late goals. :(

(He went on to lose the final) :p

Smartly Dressed Morris

gunnerGH said:
Darn, got all the way through 6 gruelling rounds to be knocked out in the semi's of the cup by our league leader FC Juventude, i was 1-0 up all game only to concede two late goals. :(

(He went on to lose the final) :p

Unlucky mate , i got knocked out well early :(

gunnerGH

Established Member
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
gunnerGH said:
A few of your matches have gone to AI. Struggling for time Mr Morris?

Yep and bored of it tbh , not that much to do and dont think ill be renewing my subscription.

Hmmmmm i may not renew mine as well not because there isnt much to do but because it is time consuming if you want to do well. Ive really strugled as well. Only won 8/9 out of 38 games. :(

gunnerGH

Established Member
seen as your not playing the game anymore. How about helping an old friend out and selling me Szbolics Hustzi? (SP?) ???

:D

gunnerGH

Established Member
Woop, won the league second season. Now im in the Prem, good times ahead!

Not had any second thoughts Smartly? :D

Top Bottom