• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football purist thread

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This thread has already seen so many players I loved growing up posted, from Arsenal and non-Arsenal players...from Henry and Bergkamp, to Ronaldo and Zidane and plenty of other iconic players...here is somebody that didn't have the legacy of the others, but was someone I loved as a kid...Harry Kewell...

...nothing better than watching an exciting attacker, run with pace and skill at defences...really wanted us to sign him in summer 2003 too!

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
The best footballer I have ever seen. Yassine Chikhaoui.

This goal is at the opening of the new Letzigrund Stadium in Zürich.
First game was the Zürich derby between FC Zürich and Grasshopper Club Zürich. 23rd September, 2007
This goal came after 37 seconds.

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/sport-cl...-2007?id=04af3b2c-f293-47cb-a352-3d1ee871abb4

He was a practising Muslim and this Goal came while he was fasting for Ramadan.
An exceptional talent, his career destroyed by injuries, sadly.

das-grandiose-tor-von-chikhaoui-23-09-2007

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This thread has already seen so many players I loved growing up posted, from Arsenal and non-Arsenal players...from Henry and Bergkamp, to Ronaldo and Zidane and plenty of other iconic players...here is somebody that didn't have the legacy of the others, but was someone I loved as a kid...Harry Kewell...

...nothing better than watching an exciting attacker, run with pace and skill at defences...really wanted us to sign him in summer 2003 too!
Darren Huckerby :confused:

Kewell and Viduka...Australia suddenly produced two absolute legends and then died. :lol:

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Pedro is the only player in history to win every European and international team trophy available to him

Cescofficials comment, interesting

Riou

Bit difficult to take this super serious when it has clips dedicated to nobodies like Eriksen and Bruno, but NOTHING on Dennis ****ing Bergkamp...good comp though.

That Zidane assist against Valencia is incredible...I think the camera then cuts to the Madrid bench, all clapping him of course...with Ronaldo (Brazilian one obvs) who has a massive grin on his face like "Zizou, you absolute cheeky bastard" :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bit difficult to take this super serious when it has clips dedicated to nobodies like Eriksen and Bruno, but NOTHING on Dennis ****ing Bergkamp...good comp though.

That Zidane assist against Valencia is incredible...I think the camera then cuts to the Madrid bench, all clapping him of course...with Ronaldo (Brazilian one obvs) who has a massive grin on his face like "Zizou, you absolute cheeky bastard" :lol:

Tbf the guy who did the comp says Bergkamp will be included in the part two.

Shalmaneser V

If I had to pick an XI of players who I’ve most enjoyed watching play football:

.................. Higuita
D. Alves ... Sammer ... Roberto Carlos
.............. Pirlo ....... Zidane
Iniesta .... Riquelme .... Ronaldinho
.............. Messi
......................... Romario

Honourable mentions:
Barthez, Cafu, Hagi, Prosinecki, Figo, Neymar, Henry, Bergkamp, Brazilian Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic.

Riou

Just watched the first half of our game at Villa Park from 2005, out of this planet football in that half...considering the conditions too, we used to be scary good...best this country has seen imo...

...Wengerball > Pepball, definitely.

Want to give some props to my boy Souster98, a true hero that doesn't wear a cape!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom