• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football "Who am I?" Trivia

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Romario was a superb player judging from the footage I've seen of him

Go to 1.28 in this video, a one goal summary of the qualities that put him among the elite strikers of all time. Makes it look so simple. Ronaldo in his prime just edges it for me, but it's close: Romario the best player I've ever seen inside the penalty area.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Go to 1.28 in this video, a one goal summary of the qualities that put him among the elite strikers of all time. Makes it look so simple. Ronaldo in his prime just edges it for me, but it's close: Romario the best player I've ever seen inside the penalty area.

The elastico and dink is quite brilliant, his ability to improvise is untouchable

for example watch this goal, I've watched it about ten times now and still have no idea what the f*ck that body movement was:

Carlo Marx

The elastico and dink is quite brilliant, his ability to improvise is untouchable

for example watch this goal, I've watched it about ten times now and still have no idea what the f*ck that body movement was:

It's like his whole body is sending the ball left, but somehow it goes right. Poor goalie.

BobP

Memri Fan

His movement is so rapid, catches defenders completely off guard.

He'd be stationary and the defender would think he has him covered and then BANG! The ball would be in the back of the net and the defender flat on his arse.

Must have something to do with the low center of gravity.

Carlo Marx

Anyone going to answer my question or what?
rafa-marquez-08.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've played as a full international for more than one country.

I've won the Champions League.

I've won 7 league titles in my career.

I've played for Jose Mourinho.

I've played with Zlatan and Veron.

Last edited:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I've played in 5 different countries

I finished in 3rd place at a World Cup

I 've played with Raul, Samuel Eto'o and Alessandro Del Piero

I was signed by a Premier League club

I have won Serie A

Who am I?

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have won the champions league, I have played in Germany, I have played with Frank Lampard at club level. I'm not German, South American or African.

Who am I?

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I've played in 5 different countries

I finished in 3rd place at a World Cup

I 've played with Raul, Samuel Eto'o and Alessandro Del Piero

I was signed by a Premier League club

I have won Serie A

Who am I?
Henry

Top Bottom